Esteemed Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

The best thing about her, I don't know if she is married, has kids, has a dog, has the product she is selling.......she keeps it professional. She should be a mentor to all of the new hosts.

--------------------

Absolutely agree!!  Her job is to sell and her skill is top notch...tasteful, calm, prepared and easy to watch!!  She could also train some of the tenured hosts!!

Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

The best thing about her, I don't know if she is married, has kids, has a dog, has the product she is selling.......she keeps it professional. She should be a mentor to all of the new hosts.

--------------------

Absolutely agree!!  Her job is to sell and her skill is top notch...tasteful, calm, prepared and easy to watch!!  She could also train some of the tenured hosts!!

I completely agree with both of you . . . there's one tenured host (Jane Tracey) that constantly incorporates long drawn out stories about her daughters, her husband, her sister, her parents, herself, and on and on.

Leah is the ultimate pro, always relaxing and easy to watch, and, Leah focuses on the vendor and/or the items being sold.  She might say something personal about her life but nothing like Jane T. 

Honored Contributor

I've always thought Leah was a beautiful, articulate lady.  (Years ago) I could not watch her on AM Style because she was far too silly and cackled a lot.  Any other show was fine.

There was a time she did talk a bit about her family but it stopped.  The next thing I knew, she was getting divorced.  (I remember when she got married)

Trusted Contributor

Leah is definitely one of my favorite hosts.  She's very classy, seems to be just a sweet person -- and best of all -- she is NOT full of herself!  I always enjoy her!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hostess Leah

[ Edited ]

@mzlg wrote:

@SoX, thanks for the explanation Heart ... I have never noticed her saying that, but then I haven't been watching much of the Q ... I know that she would laugh alot, which I would try to ignore, so I probably over-looked her use of these phrases.  Thanks.

@mzlg...  come to think of it, I haven't heard her saying it lately, though.

We had a running thread a couple of years ago, based on the Jeopardy game show, where we made up questions  based on the hosts favorite sayings.   It was a hoot and  holler.   Wonder if anyone remembers this.

Honored Contributor

We toured the Q in 1998, ran into Leah out on the parking lot, she was a real doll, and quite friendly.

Trusted Contributor

@SoX, thank you, I have no doubt that you are correct about this phrase used by Leah - you know how the hosts use and over use them & the phrases come and go.

I like Leah and her presentations are clear, complete and no hard sales. She has the most prettiest hands & nails. As for her laugh, it doesn't bother me, because I have learned to ignore it. Woman LOL