Esteemed Contributor

I have alwayss enjoyed watching Leah. She's a great hostess.

Honored Contributor

I hope she never leaves us! She will be missed.

Honored Contributor

So pleasant- can make the best of a bad situation.

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

The best thing about her, I don't know if she is married, has kids, has a dog, has the product she is selling.......she keeps it professional. She should be a mentor to all of the new hosts.

Absolutely!  I never warch one of her shows and think "OMG who cares, tell me more about the product! ". 💓

Respected Contributor

I like her also.  She keeps her professional and private life separate and that is a real plus.

She is calm, pleasant, thorough, never loud.

The vendors all obviously enjoy working with her.

Esteemed Contributor

I will NEVER forget the day the phone caller was chatting with Leah and suddenly screamed at someone in the background to "shut the F**&% up". The way Leah handled it was outstanding! That one can probably be found on U-tube.

Esteemed Contributor

@mzlg wrote:

@SoX wrote:

"Can I just tell you?"  Smiley LOL

@SoX, Okay ...

Just what is it that you would like to tell me/us?

@mzlg...

That's one of Leah's favorite expressions when describing a product ...

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I will NEVER forget the day the phone caller was chatting with Leah and suddenly screamed at someone in the background to "shut the F**&% up". The way Leah handled it was outstanding! That one can probably be found on U-tube.

It was SoSo funny.  

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@shaggygirl  I can just hear her say, "Oh, my", and then laughingly giggle.

What did she say?  That would be awkward!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I just found it on google and what the woman actually said to someone there with her in an angry tone of voice was "do you see I'm on the F***** phone?". Yep, Leah looked shocked there for a second and lots of giggling from Leah but she just carried on like a trooper. If you want to google it put in something like Rosalee swears live on QVC or woman swears on live QVC......I already forget exactly how I worded it.