Super Contributor

WOW!!! Her name is Nicole, I think. OMG! I listened for 15 minutes and off the channel went!!  She is like nails on a chalk board IMO!!! YIKES.

Honored Contributor

She looks like actor Tessa Thompson to me. They could be sisters they look so much alike.

Respected Contributor

I just turned it on, and she's doing fine IMO.  She's letting the vendor speak, and not talking over her, which is better then many of the hosts on QVC.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Host on HSN now!!

[ Edited ]

I've watched Nicole since she started and find her to be quite good, thorough in product description, very proficient and generally devoid of family tales.

Valued Contributor

I had to turn it on to see what you were talking about.  Goodness gracious, now that's a motor mouth. She'd give Jane a run for her money!

Honored Contributor

I'm watching Nicole now.  I think she's doing a great job.  I really like her. She doesn't scream or talk too fast and she doesn't make her presentations all about herself..

Honored Contributor

I've watched Nicole from the first day she started on HSN.  I like her.  She will get all the pertinent information about the item in her presentations, doesn't do a lot of unnecessary posing for the camera, and mixes up her delivery with facts and a bit of humor.  Yes, she's high energy, but I don't find her hyper manic in any way.

Esteemed Contributor

She's natural.   She doesn't seem to act enthusiastic,  which some of the QVC performers seem to do.

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

I just turned it on, and she's doing fine IMO.  She's letting the vendor speak, and not talking over her, which is better then many of the hosts on QVC.

I like her, I don't find her annoying at all.  I think they have good hosts on HSN.  

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

She looks like actor Tessa Thompson to me. They could be sisters they look so much alike.

I just looked Tessa Thompson up on google, you are absolutely right.  They really look a like.  Smiley Happy