Honored Contributor

Re: Host on Gourmet Holiday Show

I remember catching Jill on a show months ago and what I saw was:

a short, frumpy woman dressed in sloppy hanging clothes that flattered her in no way. with hair hanging all over her face, large dark glasses and no makeup (if she was wearing lipstick, you couldn't tell.

I knew it was Jill and I thought "what on EARTH has happened to her?!" To be blunt, she looked horrible; as if she didn't care how she was dressing. She may even have been wearing funky clunky shoes which I've never seen her wear. Just...sloppy and unprofessional in every way- which is NOT how I remember her ever looking. It was sad to see her that way.

Cut to the food show yesterday and WOW, what a change. Something DEFINITELY happened in her world and for the better. Good to see. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Host on Gourmet Holiday Show

[ Edited ]

@wahine50 wrote:

Why must Alberti keep stealing her thunder, he is so annoying by popping in in her segment and has to describe the item that she and the vendor already did. 

Alberti is an overexcitable, childlike diva and when he co-hosts with RB, the behavior is like being back in middle school with giggling, bad behaved adolescents....refuse to watch either AP or RB on any shows, but the food shows are intolerable....