Respected Contributor

I don't think that Terri looks like jessica Simpson, but I think they're both pretty ladies Smiley Happy.  

Honored Contributor

No resemblance

Trusted Contributor

@occasionalrain  I always thought Terri and Candace Cameron Bure resembled each other, maybe not in some pictures but on q2 split screen sure seemed like it.

Other actresses i think that look a like are Dakota Fanning and  amanda Sefried.( Dakota also has sister Elle)

I also think Kierra Knightley and Natalie Portman dpending on hair and makeup look alike.

A few years ago, our local abc station ran an add of what tv  shows were coming on. It showed a picture of GMA s Ginger Zee with a baseball style hat and Grays anatomy star Ellen Pompeo below it. The was it was done they looked so much  alike .

Frequent Contributor

Terri conn very sweet. Easy to watch. Like her.

Respected Contributor

Terri Conn

Occasional Contributor

Why is she a host? I have just watched 2 presentations with her and BOTH of them she did not do her research. The TSV she was fumbling with even the name of the item (limitless) and the ecoflow she didnt even know what the initials ment (Watts). She never seems prepared for any of her products.

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain Terri looks like the girl next door while Jessica is highly made up in appearance with dark sinister makeup, so no.

Respected Contributor

I think Terri is much more attractive than Jessica.  Cannot stand that hard black make-up that Jessica is wearing.

Honored Contributor

No, I don't see it. Terri is attractive, but I think Jessica is really really pretty......I just wish Jessica wouldn't have messed with her lips-too puffed up now!

Esteemed Contributor

No