Valued Contributor

It has been a very long time since I have watched HSN, but, just happened to flip over to it tonight and caught host Shannon Smith on air. There is something different about her appearance and I just can't put my finger on it. It's certainly not age because she actually looks younger than I recall her looking. It could be weight loss or ,I suppose, she's had some work done. She just looks so different. Anyone that regularly watches HSN know anything?

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

I think they pretty much all have at HSN. It's starting to look like a freak show. 

Respected Contributor

I believe she's had some work done. I think she looks fine.

Trusted Contributor

It's been about a year since I saw Shannon on HSN, and her eyebrows were halfway between the natural browline and her hairline.  Looked clown-ish.

Honored Contributor

I also think she looks different but never paid much attention to her.  She does look thinner to me.  She's not my cup of tea.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal 

I have watched her for years when she presents Electtonics Shows. She was/is knowledgeable about many of the devices I am I interested in buying.

She gained weight when she hurt her back, and I believe, 1 of her knees. Over time she has lost that weight, and then some. She doesn't appear to me to have had any cosmetic work done to her face, and if she has, I do not see it.

I of course don't spend any time checking out eyebrows or things of that nature, and doubt many Male viewers do. 

Most of my purchases for years were from HSN because they were cheaper/no state taxes, and had much more free shipping. Now I seldom purchase anything through them. They charge shipping on many items I used to purchase and the base price are higher.

Shannon looks slim and that is all I see.

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Valued Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@Sapphiregal 

I have watched her for years when she presents Electtonics Shows. She was/is knowledgeable about many of the devices I am I interested in buying.

She gained weight when she hurt her back, and I believe, 1 of her knees. Over time she has lost that weight, and then some. She doesn't appear to me to have had any cosmetic work done to her face, and if she has, I do not see it.

I of course don't spend any time checking out eyebrows or things of that nature, and doubt many Male viewers do. 

Most of my purchases for years were from HSN because they were cheaper/no state taxes, and had much more free shipping. Now I seldom purchase anything through them. They charge shipping on many items I used to purchase and the base price are higher.

Shannon looks slim and that is all I see.

hckynut 🏒

@hckynut 

I think you are right. When I used to watch, she was fuller in the face. Guess she has just lost weight. She looks good.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

They're all eating good over there.   Yay ! for them !

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I also think she looks different but never paid much attention to her.  She does look thinner to me.  She's not my cup of tea.

@Kachina624     She appeared to have had chin augmentation MANY years ago..........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

SHANNON IS REED THIN, she looks happy and prettier than I've seen her in years.

I like her as a host very much, she laughs at herself and although KNOWS her product - still infuses humor to make the time go quickly.

I order much more from HSN than the Q - not due to shipping - but I prefer their overall product line.