Respected Contributor

Re: Host Katie McGee is leaving

@Krimpette wrote:

That's too bad.  She was clearly one of their better hosts these days.  They always underutilized her, IMHO.

• She was such a professional very sorry to see her go. She should have had her own show.
Esteemed Contributor

Katie is way up at the top of my watchable host list.  I enjoyed her from her very first presentation. I'm sure if we as customers were asked our favorite hosts Katie would be one.  Because of the host antics of the ones that dominate the my wayching is almost nil,  The last two purchases I nad were items suggested on the boards.  I wish her all the best.

Valued Contributor

She is the best of all the new hosts.

I'm sorry to see her go.

I wish her the very best!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh no not Norman's mom!  I loved watching Katie.  She has such a great voice and her selling technique was calm and professional.  I just saw her the other day with LIsa Rinna and even Lisa at the end said she enjoyed working with her.  Both Katie and her golden retriever, Norman, so sweet.  Best Wishes to her!

Trusted Contributor

@Lattelvr

I saw that same show and Katie's presentation of the QVC2 Big Deal was so detailed that I bought the duster she was selling. She is always so thorough and gives all the pertinent information right away.

I too love her voice...she should do voiceovers next. Her voice is so calm and deep and relaxed. Absolutely delightful to listen to her.

Wherever the journey takes her, I wish Katie all the best.

Godspeed, Katie. ❤ You will be hugely missed.
Valued Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@Lattelvr

I saw that same show and Katie's presentation of the QVC2 Big Deal was so detailed that I bought the duster she was selling. She is always so thorough and gives all the pertinent information right away.

I too love her voice...she should do voiceovers next. Her voice is so calm and deep and relaxed. Absolutely delightful to listen to her.

Wherever the journey takes her, I wish Katie all the best.

Godspeed, Katie. ❤ You will be hugely missed.

So well written!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't watched QVC in years and years but one night a couple of years ago I was scrolling and she was hosting some show.   I don't know why, but I watched it for a while.  I was so impressed with her, that I posted here asking who she was.   

It seems QVC is more interested in silly, goofy hosts that prepared , good hosts.   

I think she can do way better than being a QVC host.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

I haven't watched QVC in years and years but one night a couple of years ago I was scrolling and she was hosting some show.   I don't know why, but I watched it for a while.  I was so impressed with her, that I posted here asking who she was.   

It seems QVC is more interested in silly, goofy hosts that prepared , good hosts.   

I think she can do way better than being a QVC host.

I think she can do way better also, but I hate it if she was let go and didn't leave on her own. Which is how I am taking it. 

Honored Contributor

☹️☹️☹️ She is a host I thoroughly enjoyed.  Not only calm, personable but she really informed the viewer.

IMO something going on with Q...maybe the end is near!  The programming is stale & most of the hosts I no longer watch because 1) nothing I want & 2) can't take the "crazy" pushy sales tactics...

Good Luck Katie you will be missed😥 

Trusted Contributor

That's too bad, I will miss her puppy dog stories..good luck to her.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it