Respected Contributor

Amy is one of my favorite host. She is very professional and she can control her show and not let vendors go on and on and on about one garment.  She keeps the show moving forward. JMO

Respected Contributor

I tend to agree. And with "certain" vendors it's almost an impossible task. Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

There is a sweetness about Amy that I love.  She certainly keeps my interest in the programs she hosts.

Trusted Contributor

Yes,Amy does a nice job.When she first started not so much.Also when she has another host along,they get very silly,then I turn off.

Honored Contributor

Amy is my favorite host.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

Agree!  She is frindle, smiley, and I could listen to her all day about amkeup, skincare and beauty in general. She gives a lot of detail, which I appreciate.

Honored Contributor

Eh, she's OK.  Her and Lori can get carried away at times. I get the feeling you are referring to another host maybe. I think they pretty much have been able to pair certain hosts with certain vendors.

Honored Contributor

Amy is a hometown girl for me, she comes from Baltimore County, not terribly far from me, so I love her and compliments about her. She is same age as my daughter. 

Respected Contributor

@rms1954wrote: Eh, she's OK. Her and Lori can get carried away at times. I get the feeling you are referring to another host maybe. I think they pretty much have been able to pair certain hosts with certain vendors.

I am referring to Amy Strand, I don't watch her and lori, not a fan of that brand. thanks

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

@rms1954wrote: Eh, she's OK. Her and Lori can get carried away at times. I get the feeling you are referring to another host maybe. I think they pretty much have been able to pair certain hosts with certain vendors.

I am referring to Amy Strand, I don't watch her and lori, not a fan of that brand. thanks

I think you misunderstood my response.