Esteemed Contributor

I have always thought that Amy Strand seems like somebody I'd like in real life. 

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 

LOL.  QVC is not real life?  I have clothes in my closet, and shoes and handbags that I purchased, but not in real life.  I guess I am in trouble.  Maybe i need a psychiatrist.  All these years I thought I was shopping in real life.  I guess it was all a dream.  Sometimes it was even a nightmare. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle How old are Amy and your daughter?

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

Since she is my size I am able to tell how things will fit me so I watch.  However, she is too silly, loud and childish for my taste.

Esteemed Contributor
She seems to be a very sweet person and looks good in everything. She is high energy but I find that refreshing especially since she’s a working mom. She appears to like her job and not lamenting how much she needs a vacation & never states where she’d rather be. She isn’t self absorbed and always looks neat and put together not like a train wreck.
She and Leah are my favorite hosts tho completely different in every way. Amy is my same height so seeing her model clothing helps and Leah has taste similar to my own.
Honored Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@Shelbelle How old are Amy and your daughter?

Amy is 42

Valued Contributor

I usually put her on mute.  She is the most rude host.  I have seen her be very rude to Isaac.  I can't stand her giggling all of the time.  She needs some professional manners like Pat, Mary Beth, Jayne, Carolyn and Leah have.

Respected Contributor

@BLH 

She can be "short tempered," I have noticed that a few times.  For me, the issue is her voice.  It's really hard for me to listen to the voice.  My ears would cry, if they could.  So, yes, mute for me too. 

Respected Contributor

She's one of my least favorite 

Respected Contributor

AGREE