Honored Contributor

Re: Hope Sat. morning Lea show

@Trinity11 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Will be about Spring fashions. Every Sat. seems like it's just more

cosmetics, hair dryers, hands and nails.

I miss the clothes shows. Credit card is happy though. LOL

HeartDangle_Susy_zpse4aa08a6.gif

Any time I am going through the channels on a Saturday morning...you're right it usually is a presentation of beauty items. 

O/T @SharkE I miss you over on the soap thread. It's not as much fun without you. Love your new avatar. They are always fun!

Yeah, same ol' 3 people talking about their "men". Got old. Fighting that was allowed to go on in there upset me. People griping again and again about the same ol' stuff, but, they keep watching. I wasn't the only one who left.

Not what the group was suppose to be about. Sad.

Thank you for your kind words !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Will be about Spring fashions. Every Sat. seems like it's just more

cosmetics, hair dryers, hands and nails.

I miss the clothes shows. Credit card is happy though. LOL

HeartDangle_Susy_zpse4aa08a6.gif

Any time I am going through the channels on a Saturday morning...you're right it usually is a presentation of beauty items. 

O/T @SharkE I miss you over on the soap thread. It's not as much fun without you. Love your new avatar. They are always fun!

Yeah, same ol' 3 people talking about their "men". Got old. Fighting that was allowed to go on in there upset me. People griping again and again about the same ol' stuff, but, they keep watching. I wasn't the only one who left.

Not what the group was suppose to be about. Sad.

Thank you for your kind words !

@SharkE I still miss you and hope eventually you will return. It just isn't the same. 

Honored Contributor

I'm one of a kind LOL

Think the show will get cancelled pretty soon anyway.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I'm one of a kind LOL

Think the show will get cancelled pretty soon anyway.

I sure hope not. 1973 I was a teen watching. Still tune in for nostalgia. It needs some new characters. 

Regular Contributor

I totally agree.  I just want to see fashions in AM style.  Sometimes I even get tired of seeing wallets, purses and shoes.  I don't want to see Breezies either.  They  have so many beauty shows and now it's own channel, Beauty iQ they don't need to be on AM style.  Just show me some clothes.  and anymore the TSV is on for 1/2 an hour at a time.  I lose interest easy.

Honored Contributor

Every show is about spring fashions now, it's been that way since New Years.  Qvc always loads their fashion shows up with cosmetics, skincare, haircare and electronic gizmos that iron your face or wash your face.  So, you don't get much "fashion" in a fashion show.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  Tomorrow's show is called "Countdown to Spring" so it looks promising.   The leftover winter stuff is starting to look very tired.  

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment