Esteemed Contributor

Homeless Cat Shunned Because Of Loud Purr Goes To New Home Today

This is a must see short video for cat lovers{#emotions_dlg.wub}

http://pussingtonpost.com/homeless-cat-shunned-because-of-loud-purr-goes-to-new-home-today/

http://pussingtonpost.com/homeless-cat-shunned-because-of-loud-purr-goes-to-new-home-today/

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Re: Homeless Cat Shunned Because Of Loud Purr Goes To New Home Today

Oh....how adorable! He's just a loud purer......that's all....
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Betteb, I live with a pigeon that coos and moans and two other birds that talk a lot.

It would be easy for me to tune out the purring.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/3/2015 Bird mama said:

Betteb, I live with a pigeon that coos and moans and two other birds that talk a lot.

It would be easy for me to tune out the purring.

I know birds can be loud but they are so much fun. That kitty really does have a loud purr,but I would take him in a heartbeat.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/3/2015 MickD said: Oh....how adorable! He's just a loud purer......that's all....

Yep, 93 decibels of happy noise{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

Bette

Thank you for sharing! Omg, I was afraid to open thread, as I thought maybe it was sad. What a good story. Man that cat does have a loud purr ! He must have old, horse vocal cords, LOL!

My cat Sushi snores so loud, he wakes me up at times. Ear plugs are my friend. He gets allergies, and he was a stray who was a scrapper. His body is scared from many fights, I imagine his nose has been broken a few times. Vet said he is okay though.

Respected Contributor

Good for her! Honestly, a loud purr isn't what I'd consider to be a deal breaker. And my gut tells me that it may be a good thing those others didn't adopt her.

Honored Contributor

I love purrs, especially those of kittens.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

I couldn't get audio so went to another site, and his purrs are wonderful! I miss this most about not having a cat around anymore, pups don't purr.Smile

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/3/2015 shoekitty said:

Bette

Thank you for sharing! Omg, I was afraid to open thread, as I thought maybe it was sad. What a good story. Man that cat does have a loud purr ! He must have old, horse vocal cords, LOL!

My cat Sushi snores so loud, he wakes me up at times. Ear plugs are my friend. He gets allergies, and he was a stray who was a scrapper. His body is scared from many fights, I imagine his nose has been broken a few times. Vet said he is okay though.

Hi ShoekittySmile Kitty snores too. She gets her head all twisted around and her paw over her nose and I can hear her from across the room{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Sushimom-I agree about those that didn't adopt. If they are bothered by purring, why in the world adopt a cat? IMO, kitty purrs are a plus to owning, not a minus.