Regular Contributor

Re: Home is where........welcome! :)

donna...I don't make resolutions for the New Year...but I will say that I have come to the realization that I really need to make a long overdue, positive change in my life...has to do with a serious relationship issue...that's all I can say here....Got you guessing now, don't I? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Regular Contributor

On 1/4/2014 dmod nj said:

E is home.

All Is Well...

Honored Contributor

RANGERS WIN 7-1 OVER THE LEAFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were AWESOME!!

"Nevertheless, she persisted." "Well behaved women seldom make history." Be the kind of woman who, when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says, "Oh, no! She's up.”
Honored Contributor

On 1/4/2014 Me And My Shadow said:

donna...I don't make resolutions for the New Year...but I will say that I have come to the realization that I really need to make a long overdue, positive change in my life...has to do with a serious relationship issue...that's all I can say here....Got you guessing now, don't I? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Me, I don't make resolutions either. I do try to assess what I can do better, how I can be a better person, etc.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yes, you have me guessing. Well, I wish you all the luck in the world with your decision. I'm in your corner, cheering you on, being supportive.

"Nevertheless, she persisted." "Well behaved women seldom make history." Be the kind of woman who, when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says, "Oh, no! She's up.”
Respected Contributor

Whew- Glad E is home and Moons is fine.....two worries to cross off the list.

Me, the pup hasn't had the surgery yet. He goes in Monday for full fasting blood work and as long as all the results are okay, he's scheduled for Wed morning. He's supposed to be done first thing in the morning because I have this thing about my dogs staying at the vet for hours before surgery is ever done. They could just as well wait at home. So barring an emergency, I should have him back home in the early afternoon. When they have their dentals I usually have them home around 11:30. Of course I think I own half the practice....but the vet is very appreciative and cooperates as much as possible. Oh, and since this pup can't have vaccinations I really appreciate the cooperation.

Pitty- Boy do I understand on the furniture starting the Mouse effect! A few years ago it was time to replace the flooring. We purposely did not upgrade much on the contractor choices because of the two older dogs. It took me two years but I finally was able tackle the job emotionally. But first the inside of the house had to be painted. Then the flooring picked out. And while I'm at it I hate the kitchen tile counters. And the dishwasher is the noisiest thing on the planet. The garbage disposal is second. The window coverings looked really pitiful with all the fresh paint. And then P decided to chew one corner of a sofa cushion and remove the cotton batting..... I was so thankful because I had hated that set since the day we bought it 4 years earlier.

Yeah, I know how that one goes...........

Me- I hope you waved when you drove through that Highlight! Neither one of my late cats liked water and wouldn't go near a sink for all the treats in the world.

Donna- Glad the guys liked the haul P brought back! I know they appreciate you....

Puppy- You staying warm?? Zoe???

Valued Contributor

Well, I did go in and see DH. The roads weren't bad but their parking lot was terrible....maybe it was plowed when it hit the 6" mark. Now it will be turning into ice. I was so scared to walk on it. Tomorrow I will take my mother's three-prong cane with me to give me 'some' support. I would park on the street but I can see someone sliding into me. I need to have a elevated 'something' to keep my car safe.....Can someone ask one of the hunky workers to build me one?

Moons, I am soooo glad you are ok. I was worried also. Since I took a tumble a couple of months ago (and I was alone), I know how quickly these falls can happen.

Pitty, I totally understand about what you think about when trying to choose a couch. That's why we still don't have couch.....just can't decide on the size, color and of course, they have to be kitty proof (yeah, good luck to me{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes})

MMS, my kitties don't get into the toaster oven, but they try. Merlin pulls the handle down, and after a few tries (because it springs back in place), he has it opened. Now I have duck tape on it to make it harder for them to open. BTW, it is great seeing you post her more frequently. By the way, you can call me "ocean" for short{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Dmod, glad your "boys" are safe and sound.

Pup, sending you a puffy electric blanket AND down comforter to help keep you and Zoe warm.

Super Contributor

Did anyone make any resolutions for the new year?

Yes. Not to do that. LOL. LOL.

Super Contributor

Just spoke with Moonsie. She is fine.

Busy morning, nap and busy afternoon.

She didn't realize, until just a little while ago, she had not checked in.

Thank you. Now, I can officially kick her behind tomorrow. No, I will only hurt my foot.

Super Contributor

E is home.

Good to know. Sleep well.

Respected Contributor

Late night here, but also had to check in to see if we had heard from our peeps.

Glad to hear Moons is okay and E is home safe & sound. Puppy, you and Zoe have a good evening snuggling.

Donna, I made a resolution several years ago to stop making New Year's resolutions!! Did you make any this year? I bet Jersey kept looking for P when E came through the door. Bless her heart. (lol) I know you will tease me about that Donna. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Who knew I was not quite so abnormal with stewing about a couch, paint, etc.? See, I knew I loved you all! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I need MMS to help with the decorating!!

Just finished watching the movie "The Fog". Not really all that good, not really all that bad. It was creepy though.

Sleep well ladies.

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *