Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Home is where........welcome! :)

Hi gang,

Pitty, great to see you. I love seeing you on Facebook.

Dmod, love to see you on Facebook too. It has been an unusual winter re snow. Your area usually gets slammed. It snow removal is excellent in your neck of the woods. Tomorrow will be brutal.....a 'high' of 12 degrees!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hi @Oceanjade!  It is always good to see you!  And on Facebook too!  Speaking of, I need to get back on some time.  I go through spurts and since I have been under the weather the past couple of days, if I am on here...that is about enough for me.  lol 

I have been sleeping quite a bit the past couple of days.  I take an OTC generic cold preparation for the runny nose, etc. that is a non-drowsy formula.  Yeah right!  Give me 30 minutes and the stuff knocks me out!   I don't get sick that often at all, so I had forgotten how sensitive I can be to most decongestants.  Oh well, I tell myself I can use the sleep.  lol 

Guess you northern girls are getting ready for the big chill.  Hope you both stay warm.  We will have temps falling over night with a high only predicted around 26 or so for tomorrow.  That might be a heat wave for you all though!  But then the temps start coming right back up on Saturday, so I guess the roller coaster will continue.

DH and Pumpkin went bowling tonight.  LOL, now that Mr. Pitty has a new hip joint he thinks he can do anything.  lol......you should see how tired he is.   But I am glad they got to spend some guy time together and that DH is able to enjoy things he couldn't do before his hip replacement.  

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hello all!!  Thought I'd stop in again to say Hi!  We had -45 windchill here today, the twins didn't have their afternoon pre school. I'd like to have Pitty on my Facebook too!!  Ocean and Donna have my email.  Please send me a friend request,ok?  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hi @gloriajean!  Boy, those are some pretty chilly temps!  Please stay warm.  Glad those precious babes didn't have to get out in that miserable cold!

Ok, duly noted.  I will contact Donna!  Take care and so good to see you Heart

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

TGIF!!   

Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends. Smiley Happy 

Image result for happy valentines day images

I was going to complain about the cold here, but after reading Gloria's post, I'll shut up! LOL  

Sunny, blue and 5 degrees, with a real feel of -8, in central NY.   

pitty, your hubby and Pumpkin are making memories they won't ever forget.........especially Pumpkin.  So worth the tiredness. 

kdgn, any weekend plans?  How is your boy? 

ocean, good to see you here, too. Smiley Happy 

Hi Gloria, Smiley Happy 

Taco soup and margaritas for dinner! Help yourself. Smiley Happy 

Enjoy a chocolate rose from me to you. Thank you for your friendship.Heart

Image result for valentine's chocolate

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Happy Valentine's Day to all the housemates!

16 degrees, wind chill 8, so I seem to be the warm spot.  However, for the first time in days and days the sun is shining.  whoohoo!

Taco soup sounds wonderful Donna.

Have a wonderful day ladies!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I love Taco soup.  My sister used to make that when we'd come over.  How I miss her! 

Love seeing you on Facebook, Pitty!  I was trying to figure out all the orginal posters on this thread, I remember Pitty, Moons, some others, I cannot place their names, can you remember? Anyone? There was someone who would post early on before going to work.  Was 2sisters here?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Oh yes!!! Can't forget our Puppy and Fran! (YaYa)  Wasn't there Izzy's Grandma too?  Remember??

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

Gloria, 2sisters was sissy.  Peebs used to post early before going to work.   Izzy's grandmother was Charlotte. 

Hope you all are having a great weekend.  We are......we're catching up on dvred shows, hockey and Netflix.   

Tomorrow, I hit the ground early running errands, etc. 

What are you doing this week? 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Image result for snowy tuesday

Hi everyone, 

Snowing here today.  Only a few inches expected.  More of a pita than an issue. 

I'm doing house chores today.   The fireplace is on, I'm sipping from a HUGE mug of hot cocoa, and Jersey is by my side.  It's a good day in CNY. 

What are you doing today? 

First Yankees spring training game will be on Saturday.  I'll be watching in  Paul O'Neill jersey!   

Has anyone tried these? 

https://people.com/food/haagen-dazs-adds-2-new-flavors-to-their-line-of-boozy-ice-creams/

Laundry is calling me.  It's saying..........fold me, fold me! lol 

Does anyone have a tried and true pot roast or brisket recipe to share?