Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Home is where........welcome! :)

Image result for happy easter

Image result for happy passover

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

Whatever you celebrate, enjoy the weekend. 

Happy weekend to all! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hope everyone is doing well.  It's been busy here, as you can imagine. Every day, I feel like I have 48 hours of work to cram into a 24 hour day. 

This week, Drummer Boy's gf should hear about jobs she interviewed for recently.   They are making plans to move to the Boston area by the end of May. 

My men are going this week sometime to see the Avengers movie. Did your families  see it yet?  

This week is going to have some fun sprinkled into a busy week.   Wednesday is spa day.  My grey stripe will be gone! YAY!   Friday, I'm going to breakfast with my dear friend, M.   

My Yankees have been on kdgn's coast this past week. She did a great job of taking good care of them. lol They had a good week!  Thank you. Smiley Happy LOL 

Next week, they play Puppy's Twinkies.   I sure do miss chatting baseball with that special lady.    I recently caught up with Puppette.  She and her family are well. The pup is doing great!  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Happy Friday, my friends. Smiley Happy 

We are celebrating tonight.  What are we celebrating?  Drummer Boy and gf, D, are moving to the Boston area at the end of the month.  She got a job in the city. He will continue to work from home. 

Now, they have to find an AFFORDABLE apartment!  Keep a good thought, please. 

Today is chocolate custard today.   Let's have some now to celebrate. 

Image result for chocolate custard

Tonight, my Yankees play Puppy's Twins!   I hope she hears my thoughts and knows how much I miss her. Heart

Does anyone have plans this weekend?  

Pitty, is this the Derby weekend?  

kdgn, how is your boy doing?   How is the flooring working for you? 

Does anyone watch Boise Boys on HGTV?  I enjoy it very much.  https://www.hgtv.com/shows/boise-boys

I also enjoy Nate and Jeremiah on TLC.   Does anyone watch? https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/nate-jeremiah-by-design/videos/coming-up-on-nate-jeremiah-by-design

Sunday, the Daytime Emmys will be streamed.  I am looking forward to watching. I wish they were on tv, but pleased I can watch on the computer.  Now, I just have to get someone to show me how to do that. LOL LOL 

Jersey is doing well. She is interested in all that is going on here. When she gets too anxious, she stays close to me.  

Has anyone read anything by Emily Giffin?  She is a new author to me. I just started, Love The One You're With.  So far, so good.   Any other book suggestions? 

Image result for frozen margaritas

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Happy Saturday!  What are your plans today?  

Happy Mother's Day to all.  Any special plans tomorrow?  We'll be together.....I'm happy about that.  If you are missing your mom or child, I hope their memories are a blessing and put a smile on your face. 

Today, I have sorting to do. Lots of piles that need to be sorted, purged, or kept. 

Drummer Boy and gf found an apartment in the Boston area.  They'll be moving around the 20th.  

Today is a gawjis day in Jersey.  The spring here has been WET.  Did I mention, it's been WET?    Everything is green, blooming and beautiful!    Achoooooooooooooooo, allergies continue to annoy me! LOL LOL *pass the tissues* 

Today is National Eat Whatever You Want Day.  What are you having?  

I'm having chocolate, chips and dip, a blue cheese burger and potatoes.  For dessert, warm, gooey Toll House chocolate chip cookies.  Of course, there are no fat or calories in my meal. Smiley Wink lol

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

See the source image

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Image result for multitasking woman

I'm so exhaustified!   

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Image result for boxes clipart

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I know what that's like, Donna! Unpacking seems to go much faster than packing though. I still have two boxes left to do but at least I know what's in them and where the contents go- progress. 

Love the new flooring but I did have to make a trip to the local big box hardware store. They sell carpet runners by the foot, found one I can live with, bought 65 feet. I have a runner in the master bedroom, the hall and one in the family room on the path to the sliding glass door. No more slipping, sliding and hitting the floor with his hip! He'll still walk on the flooring to get from one spot to another but no longer runs full tilt. Unfortunately this stuff needs to be dry mopped every other day-really every day but so far I've been too lazy. Someone needs to come up with an extension for those poles so that taller people don't have to stoop so much~

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Allergies and an upper resp. yuck is killing me!  I am exhaustified.   Not great timing. 

One week to go! 

kdgn, I love the idea of a carpet runner by the foot. I'm going to need that too, for the same reason.    Jersey is not used to wood floors..........especially for the door to go out.  

pitty, have you been experiencing  bad weather?  Hope you are all safe. 

Drummer Boy and gf are safe and settling into MA.   He sounds so happy!   

What is going on in your neck of the woods?  

Looking forward to watching the season finales of the Chicago shows.   They have all been renewed for next year. 

Okay, I am heading to bed to relax. I am so pooped and not feeling well is dragging me down. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Image result for memorial day