Super Contributor

Home Sweet Home....(for a couple of days anyway).

Hi ladies,

I feel like I've been gone forever and I've missed you!!!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

It feels great to be back at 'Casa del Heiress' (aka "our house")...Haha. We drove up to The Players Championship late Saturday afternoon and it was soooooooooooo awesome! Honestly, we couldn't have asked for a more exciting finish on Sunday!!!! Hubby was in "second" Heaven. Congrats KJ on his first win. He seems like a really cool dude-- he was giving high fives to the gallery! Very cool!!! My heart is still w/ Phil Mickelson, though. Everyone loves him and I wish he could have won. Oh well..next year maybe. We had to stay over thru Monday for business but it feels good to be home even if it's just for a couple of days. We're going up to Sarasota on Friday, but that's just an up & back trip as far as I know.

Hope you guys have been doing great, and I guess I'll be playing "catch up" with messages I may have missed over the last couple of days. Hope to be talking with you a little later, my friends.

Love & Hugs,{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.wub}