Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered four Christmas ornaments for friends and family from Kohl's about three hours ago and just got an email that said my order has shipped and a tracking number to boot !!

Color me impressed. <:

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

That's fantastic.

I ordered a Keurig for my daughter Sunday night.  It was 30% off and I was able to use a $10 coupon.  I had it shipped to the store for free.  I picked it up Monday.

Esteemed Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

That's fantastic.

I ordered a Keurig for my daughter Sunday night.  It was 30% off and I was able to use a $10 coupon.  I had it shipped to the store for free.  I picked it up Monday.

I love Kohl's coupons. My Kohl's isn't very close by, so I usually have things shipped and when I use their coupons, the discount just about covers the shipping charge. Score on your Keurig !

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

My Kohl's deliveries range from fine to good. I've never found the timing to be amazing but neither have I wondered at the length of time it was taking. I've been satisfied.

Whenever I order directly from Vionic, which is 2-1/2 hrs north of me, I get next-day Fedex delivery - for $5. THAT never fails to impress and delight me!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

I placed an online order with Macy's for some clothing items on Sunday.  Free shipping.  Got the this morning.  Dillard's has quick shipping as well.

Trusted Contributor

If my B&M Kohl's is out of my size I've ordered through the store kiosk which always offers the free shipping. I've also ordered online from my laptop. Never had a problem with their shipping practices and my orders usually come within a few days to a week (which is fine with me).

Respected Contributor

Ordered a table from Wayfair and it came in two days. Have bought from them before and it was two days.

Honored Contributor

I don't buy a lot from kohls, so I don't know what my norm is.  I ordered sweatshirts online and it took a week to get here.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a Miraclesuit I LOVED from amazon and got the email six hours later that it was already in transit!

Esteemed Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I placed an online order with Macy's for some clothing items on Sunday.  Free shipping.  Got the this morning.  Dillard's has quick shipping as well.

I find that Macy's gets my order to me within a couple days....and Kohls comes  a close second.....Very happy with their service