Honored Contributor

Holiday season humor

[ Edited ]
This Nativity display had a new edition - a giant cat who persisted in knocking all the figurines over 
Honored Contributor

Awww-- all those little figurines are just so interesting to inquisitive kitty cats!  By the way, cat lovers, have you noticed how fascinated kitties are with all types of Christmas prep--  decorating, the tree (of course) and wrapping presents.  Our cats have to be right "in" on everything!

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy

We have a chocolate and red fur Tortie who jumps onto the top of the entertainment center where there is a 1950s village.  Lots of people, trees etc. and seven structures.  She's careful, only takes a few things down but she keeps doing it and getting bolder every time.

Honored Contributor

Image result for seasons greetings squirrel

Honored Contributor

Image result for funny dog christmas cards

Honored Contributor

9EDD5834-74C5-4CCE-99C8-D741A5CB4D97.jpeg

Super Contributor

I am not a cat mama, nor have I ever been. I do, however, think they are beautiful animals and amusing little creatures. I may be WAY off here, but, from different threads on this forum this Holiday Season, it seems to me that a great part of the fun of the Season for a cat mama is watching your cat kids play with the tree, the presents and all of the other displays and decorations. I know how many smiles and chuckles the photos and stories have brought to me, and how I've looked forward to and eagerly opened any thread that I thought would be about that subject. Thanks much for sharing your tales of your fur babies 🐱with all of us!

Holiday Hugs and Christmas Chisses. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Awww-- all those little figurines are just so interesting to inquisitive kitty cats!  By the way, cat lovers, have you noticed how fascinated kitties are with all types of Christmas prep--  decorating, the tree (of course) and wrapping presents.  Our cats have to be right "in" on everything!

@Oznell

Your right, cats may not like to wear Santa or other Christmas costumes, BUT boy are they into Christmas decorating and wrapping....they have a bit of decorator/designer in them...😺

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@feline groovy

Thank you for sharing Catzilla---😃😃

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday season humor

[ Edited ]

Image result for funny jews christmas chinese food

it's one of our traditions  ;-)