Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hilarious pics of cats high on catnip ;-)

EeeeeeeK! A mouse in your face? Ewwwwwwwww!

As to the mice coming in where a cat lives, maybe they had already met this guy?mini haha.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

@betteb  yeah, it was one way to get me up and out of bed!  My poor girl cat was so shocked and upset because she was just playing and sharing her new toy with mom.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@biancardi What are your babies names, if you don't mind? Got any pics? I love everybody's babies. Sweet Smile.png

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

tora is my girl and obi is my boy - they are siblings.

I will upload pics tomorrow Smiley Happy 

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@betteb wrote:

@biancardi What are your babies names, if you don't mind? Got any pics? I love everybody's babies. Sweet Smile.png

Note to self:  e-mail Ms. Kitty Beebee later today re:  above

(JK!)

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@feline groovy wrote:

@betteb wrote:

(JK!)

HaHa.png

ETA @feline groovy have you checked out Marp's Kitten Cam thread? Sisko is getting very close to delivery, I think Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

@feline groovy wrote:

@betteb wrote:

(JK!)

HaHa.png

ETA @feline groovy have you checked out Marp's Kitten Cam thread? Sisko is getting very close to delivery, I think Smiley Happy

Ooh!  Thanks for the alert - we're gonna be aunties again, hooray!

Esteemed Contributor

When our 2 Burmese were still with us, we all had such a joyful experience each time the catnip was brought out.

The absolute best ****** was organic catnip placed into a fabric "sausage" about 15" long and sewn shut on each end.  Lasted about a year and was purchased from a catalog out of Spring Valley just east of San Diego.  You'd think I could remember the name of the company?  No...but will get back with the name, as this is a seriously fun and quality toy for our feline friends.

Esteemed Contributor

@sfnative wrote:

When our 2 Burmese were still with us, we all had such a joyful experience each time the catnip was brought out.

The absolute best ****** was organic catnip placed into a fabric "sausage" about 15" long and sewn shut on each end.  Lasted about a year and was purchased from a catalog out of Spring Valley just east of San Diego.  You'd think I could remember the name of the company?  No...but will get back with the name, as this is a seriously fun and quality toy for our feline friends.

Now that's weird: why did all those asterisks appear instead of a benign word?

Anyway, the source is "Isabella" per the above.

Esteemed Contributor

@sfnative Thanks for posting, I found it.

https://www.isabellacatalog.com/p/hot-cat-toy

I'd love to try the Dream Catcher Herbal Tea with catnip, but it has chamomile in it, and I'm allergic Smiley Sad