Honored Contributor

Some one posted about this last week, i ordered some flowers and made some tea ,really fruity and goodHeart,just want to thank that person

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I love Hibiscus tea. If you see any Celestial Seasonings 'Zinger' teas in the grocery store, all of those have hibiscus in them. I love the Watermelon Lime Zinger. It's good on its own, but I like to mix it with other things, too. It's good mixed with the True Blueberry or the Black Cherry Berry. I've got some of that with me right now. 

Honored Contributor

I got just the flowers ,and it is really good. CO-op from amazon.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

Hibiscus tea is very good served cold. I order davidsons organic from Amazon. 

Respected Contributor

I love hibiscus tea.  You can also use it to make pana cotta (sp).  It's really delicious.

Honored Contributor
Is hibiscus the one that is supposed to help lower blood pressure?
Honored Contributor

Re: Hibiscus tea

[ Edited ]

I mix the orange or lemon zinger with regular black decaf tea....everyone in my family loves it and calls it my special blend tea....lol..served iced, of course

Frequent Contributor

Re: Hibiscus tea

[ Edited ]

Yes.  I did read that it is supposed to lower blood pressure.

I've never tried Hibiscus tea before.  What are it's benefits?  Is it good for weight loss?  Trying to shead some pounds heard that diet teas are a good way to go.  I'm new at this and a friend sent me this site and I was going to try it out.  Here's the site, what do y'all think?  https://dietzne.wordpress.com/the-red-tea-detox/

All feed back would be appreciated.

Super Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Some one posted about this last week, i ordered some flowers and made some tea ,really fruity and goodHeart,just want to thank that person

You’re welcome @goldensrbest I get many good tips and ideas here, so I wanted to share one of mine. Glad you’re enjoying it. Try it mixed with rose hips tea as well. Yummy!