Honored Contributor

Hi to everyone from lake cowichan

i am sitting here at my cabin..most people are still sleeping.The lake is calm and beautiful.The mountains have sun shining on them so they look magnificent.The birds are  chirping and there are a couple of ducks swimming.I hear nothing but the sounds of nature.Peace on earth!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hi to everyone from lake cowichan

Can I Come?  Sounds like a dream come true. Is it far from where you Live? 

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

i am sitting here at my cabin..most people are still sleeping.The lake is calm and beautiful.The mountains have sun shining on them so they look magnificent.The birds are  chirping and there are a couple of ducks swimming.I hear nothing but the sounds of nature.Peace on earth!

Sounds idyllic. Heart There is nothing more beautiful than listening to nature.

Enjoy yourself!

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 Yes it is about eight hours from where we live and also in another country.We are in Canada and you are all invited because everyone needs to experience the tranquil morning that we are having.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@dex sounds just beautiful there!  Enjoy your time there!

Esteemed Contributor

whatnow, how lucky you are.  My DH & I were in the Canadian Rockies last month on a 9 day bus enjoying the Calgary Stampede & also the rodeo.  Banff was beautiful as was Lake Louise.  It was ALL beautiful.  

Trusted Contributor

Heaven on earth!

Respected Contributor

Solitude is the richness of self, enjoy the solitude.🌄