Super Contributor
I just watched the tribute to Joan Rivers on the finale of Celebrity Apprentice.........did you see it?......I'm not one to beatify people after death but Joan was absolutely tireless for AIDS and GLWD charities.......And sincere........God bless her......hope you saw it, sunala! Xoxxo
Esteemed Contributor
On 2/16/2015 Joey Heatherton said: I just watched the tribute to Joan Rivers on the finale of Celebrity Apprentice.........did you see it?......I'm not one to beatify people after death but Joan was absolutely tireless for AIDS and GLWD charities.......And sincere........God bless her......hope you saw it, sunala! Xoxxo

Hi Joey Heatherton, thanks for the shout-out. Yes I did see it and just this minute posted about it on the Apprentice thread. I thought they did a beautiful job of showing her love for her charity. She worked tirelessly to raise funds, plus I'm sure she donated plenty of her own money as well. Plus, she actually went out and delivered food to those in need, and shmoozed with them while she was there. Once when she was on the Apprentice, they showed her bringing Cooper with her to deliver food to the homebound on Thanksgiving. She was an incredible woman, and I know I will always miss her.

Did you know that Melissa wrote a book about her that's coming out in May? The title is "The Book of Joan: Tales of Mirth, Mischief and Manipulation." I can't wait to read it.

Again, thanks for letting me know. How did you feel about the show tonight? Were you pleased with the results?

Have sweet dreams, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett