Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hi everyone, I’m back!

It's a pleasure to meet you, Reba. Sorry to hear you've been ill. Hope you are on the road to feeling better. Look forward to seeing your posts. We must have passed like ships in the night two years ago . . . you slowly leaving as I was slowly entering. Welcome back! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Super Contributor

Welcome back!   Sorry you weren't feeling well but glad you are back.

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to your posts...welcome back!

Trusted Contributor

@Reba055

Welcome back.  So glad you're able to post & truly wish you the best in your recovery.  Post again if you're able to.  Take care,

Esteemed Contributor

Hello Reba055, two years is a long time, you have a lot of catching up to do.  I'm sure you will see many unfamiliar names and will find the ones you know.  Glad you are back and feeling better.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone!

Honored Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

My health issues worsened over the last two years and I have been barely following the FB group. I remembered this forum and was glad to see so many familiar names were still here. Must say, have missed all your posts!

Welcome back, @Reba055!   I hope you're feeling better, stronger, and healthier now.❤️   Great to see you here!    I look forward to seeing you around!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova