Honored Contributor

Re: Hi! Guys! It’s Pain in the Buttox..Annabelle.

@Annabellethecat66 Wonderful to hear from you and so glad you have Bill to protect you!

Unfortunately our friend ECBG was not able to post but one photo and that was taken down as we are not allowed to post photos of other people but she has kept us up to date!

You sound really good and I'm sure we all look forward to your stories. Bless you!

Respected Contributor

: Hi! Guys! It’s Pain in the Buttox..Annabelle.

We will wait @Annabellethecat66 . You've been thru hell. @ECBG has been a very good friend to you.

You just rest, do as your told, and know folks will be here. Good wishes for your appointment.

Honored Contributor

Aw I'm glad you're back @Annabellethecat66! Long may you be our favorite 'pain in the buttox.' (Though I've never thought of you as a pain.) Slowly but surely you will mend. Sending you lots of good thoughts on your continuing recovery. Heart

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66    So good to see you hunting and pecking again, if only briefly.  I know this has been a horrible ordeal for you but it sounds as though you've been a real trooper.  Keep your chin up; better days are surely coming.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

so happy to hear your upbeat post. i don't know you personally, but you've been in my prayers everyday for a complete and speedy healing. take care! 

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, so nice to hear from you. Glad you are on the mend. You have been missed here.

Respected Contributor

Sorry that all this has happened to you,but very glad you are able to let us know you are on the mend. Take care and continued healing and good health. 

Honored Contributor

So nice to hear from you and that you're settled at home and doing better. You gave us all a scare there for awhile! 
Get well soon!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

So good to see you "hunt and peck" this post. Also glad to hear Bill is holding up his protector end. 

Not one of the "QVC ladies", does that make me "the 2nd person"?  Nah, just a part of the group?

Keep up the good fight, and your "sweet dear friend" @ECBG did keep us up to date on your progress. 

hckynut  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)