Respected Contributor

Re: Hi! Guys! It’s Pain in the Buttox..Annabelle.

Wonderful to hear that you're recovering. We have missed you and you continue to be in our prayers for a speedy recovery! ❤️

Regular Contributor

So happy to hear from you, so sorry about your fall.

You've been missed - take care of yourself.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 , what an ordeal you are going through.  Sending healing thoughts and prayers.  So nice to see you posting again!  LM

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   Well, if you have "funny stories to tell", I know our Annabelle is on the mend.  We sure miss your stories here.  I'm glad that you have Bill by your side.  animals have a special ability to help us heal.  You are in our hearts and will be thinking of you on the 6th of June for some good news.  Sending you hugs 🙏🏼

Honored Contributor

So very good to hear from you!!!!! So glad you are doing better, and I hope you have a full recovery! We miss you!!! Take good care, and come on from time to time when you are feeling up to it and say Hi!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I can only hunt and peck for a few minutes.

My brain is really ..(as Elvis says "All shook up"). 2 bad concussions in 2 years.

I don't know if sweet ECBG my dear friend was able to send you pictures of the contraptions ihave to wear all day.  I told her she had my permission.  

Remember,I've always laid it all out there and been honest with my sweet ladies.

The way I talk about"the QVC ladies, people think you are one person.

Anyway, I'm still in this contraption until 6 June.  Then I go back to the surgeon.

He will take pictures, see where that pesky piece of bone from vertebra one is and decide to operate or not.  It's a very dangerous operation.  The other surgeon said he no longer performs them.

I have some funny TRUE stories to tell you but they'll have to wait...

My finger and neck are tired for now.

Bill the wonder cat is doing good.  He spends his days protrecting me from my daughter's sweet dog.

She goes back to Colorado next week.  I'm interviewing people to clean house and help me a little.  She's very busy with her newjob

@Annabellethecat66  I do hope that everything is going well and the pain isn't too bad. I know it's difficult to be wearing that brace (don't know which one) everyday. It's no fun.

Hope that the Doctors can remove the (#1)bone and that would ease the pain. I had 3,4,6 and 7 removed and it was the best thing for me. They are a lot stronger than they ever were. They were replaced with cadaver bones and screws and titanium plates. No one know why this happened to me but all I can say it took care of the pain.

Keep taking care of yourself and from what I can see you are your usual self, Nothing can keep you down for long. All the best to you!!

Esteemed Contributor

It's so good to hear from you and to read that you are on the road to recovery. 

Regular Contributor

Sweet lady, so very happy to hear from you.  Do not know how I missed seeing your note earlier.  As I have said before, wish I could know you in person.  You make all of us smile from your first word to the last.  Stay strong and on June 6 your doctor and you will both know the road to take.  We all care for you very much - please remember that!    

Honored Contributor

It is so good to hear from you. I hope you continue to make good progress and are back to yourself in no time. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, @Annabellethecat66 ...lots of people who care and are checking in. I continue to pray for you and hope this finds you doing better each time.