Honored Contributor

Re: Hi! Guys! It’s Pain in the Buttox..Annabelle.

@Annabellethecat66   so pleased to see this post.  I miss you and am keeping you in my thoughts. I know you aren't always a patient lady but in this care please try to be. You don't want to do anything to jeopardize your recovery. Good luck with finding someone to assist you. I agree about your friendship with @ECBG. She is a very thoughtful and caring person. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique 

I am "patient" enough.  Mean people are mean to the core. They have a right to be who they are, I don't chose to be around them!

I don't answer them nor their posts.

Trusted Contributor

Annabelle It is so good to hear from you.  My continued prayers for your complete recovery🙏🙏🙏

Jessa
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

I just want to give you a big hug of comfort to let you know how much you're thought of & cared for by us.  I'm sending you prayers that all goes better for your health in the near future.  I hope the doctor is able to perform the surgery. 

I'm grateful your daughter has been by your side & also @ECBG for being a true friend to you.  

May the sun's light help you feel better as the days go by.  Blessings to you & I wish you the very best.  Heart

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  My heart jumped with delight to see a message from you.  Most of the QVC ladies don't know you personally, but we feel a special bond. We care and are concerned for each other.  You are missed and in our thoughts and prayers as you recover from your fall. It hurts me to think of your traumatic fall and injuries.  As the days go by, as difficult as they are, I hope you feel a little better each day.  

Esteemed Contributor

Dear @Annabellethecat66  I'm so glad to see you!  I pray you continue to recover. Take it easy, try not to do too much. Best of everything my dear.

Esteemed Contributor

It's soooo good to hear from you.  I pray that everything works out for you in regards to the bone fragment and your healing process!!!  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 It's so good to hear from you, and so uplifiting to hear that you sound like your old self.  Your sense of humor serves you well!  Thanks for popping in, and best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery.  I hope you are able to read more than you post; the drama here is a good source of entertainment for someone who is laid up, LOL.  Stay strong!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Dear Annabelle....my prayers are with you sweet lady for healing and recovery......  Gentle Hugs go to you and "your protector", Bill the Cat......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66, I wish you a gentle, complete recovery! It is so good to learn that you are home and getting around a little bit. I so enjoy reading your posts & like others here, can't wait for your stories! Be well & take good care.

Thank you @ECBG for keeping us informed. You are truly a very caring person!