Honored Contributor

Re: Hi! Guys! It’s Pain in the Buttox..Annabelle.

I'm so happy to see you posting again.  I currently know two people with broken necks and heard of one more,  plus you.  It's like an epidemic around here.  Keep up the progress and keep us posted.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66    It's so good to hear from you.  Sending wishes for a speedy and uneventful recovery.  Good luck on finding adequate help.   

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

You have been missed.  Thanks for checking and take your time we will waiting.Heart

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

Glad to see you are back!  Sounds like you are on your way to much better days, as we all have been wishing for you.  Please take care and let us know how you are progressing.

Respected Contributor

It's so nice to see a post from you.  You've been in my thoughts and prayers.  I'm sending you lots of healing thoughts and best wishes for your recovery.  

Honored Contributor

So good to hear from you, @Annabellethecat66 !   @ECBG has been faithfully keeping us posted.

Your wonderful spirited take on life comes through in your message.  Glad you are being well taken care of, and with Bill the cat on guard.   Praying that healing and all medical decisions bring relief.  

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to say hi, and take care, dear @Annabellethecat66 .

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66,

Good to hear from you!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh @Annabellethecat66  it’s so great to see you posting. Sad to hear what happened to you and yes some of us saw the pictures. I’ll continue to pray for you and hope you get good news real fast. Take it easy, rest, and post when you can.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

So happy to see you back here! Heart

Dancing cats gif 6 » GIF Images Download

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 , You are a true marvel! An actual wonder!

Sending you all good thoughts and vibes and hoping you get only the best news on June 6 and after. And love to your kitty too.

The former and current and still "MrsSweetieBear".