Honored Contributor

Hi! Guys! It’s Pain in the Buttox..Annabelle.

I can only hunt and peck for a few minutes.

My brain is really ..(as Elvis says "All shook up"). 2 bad concussions in 2 years.

I don't know if sweet ECBG my dear friend was able to send you pictures of the contraptions ihave to wear all day.  I told her she had my permission.  

Remember,I've always laid it all out there and been honest with my sweet ladies.

The way I talk about"the QVC ladies, people think you are one person.

Anyway, I'm still in this contraption until 6 June.  Then I go back to the surgeon.

He will take pictures, see where that pesky piece of bone from vertebra one is and decide to operate or not.  It's a very dangerous operation.  The other surgeon said he no longer performs them.

I have some funny TRUE stories to tell you but they'll have to wait...

My finger and neck are tired for now.

Bill the wonder cat is doing good.  He spends his days protrecting me from my daughter's sweet dog.

She goes back to Colorado next week.  I'm interviewing people to clean house and help me a little.  She's very busy with her newjob

Valued Contributor

Re: Hi! Guys! It’s Pain in the Buttox..Annabelle.

Good to hear from you.  Good luck with a successful recovery.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 It is wonderful to hear from you directly. You must be improving to send your own messages. We wish you the speediest of recoveries and hope your doctor finds a sure fire remedy to deal with your loose fragment. We have all been thinking about you.

Respected Contributor

So happy to see this from you!  Please take care and keep getting better!  We love you!

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Sorry to hear that you are in a tough situation right now. Especially being in some kind of contraption as you put it. I hope you won't need surgery. I too am facing back surgery, maybe and that is a big maybe. When I seen the doctor after having an MRI and she asked me, "when did you break your back?" that shocked me. Yes, I fell, but I have some "old" fractures" in there I didn't know about it. Now I have some new ones. Isn't life wonderful?

Good Luck to you and take care. 

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 - So glad you're able to give us an update! It sounds like you're feeling a little better, and you have a surgeon you trust. I'm glad your DD was able to help you out while she was here, and I will pray the right person to continue that is revealed to you.

Everyone needs an @ECBG in her life! We all appreciated the updates from her! What a special friendship you two have!  

Continued prayers as you recover from this accident.  (((HUGS)))

Honored Contributor

Glad you're back, @Annabellethecat66!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

Respected Contributor

Yea and welcome back @Annabellethecat66 .  It is great to hear from you and I hope you continue to mend and do well.  We are following with you and rooting you on!

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 So sorry to hear about your fall and following adventures (it's always an adventure with medical issues isn't it?)!!!!   I think about you often and wonder if you are making progress!  I sure hope and pray so!

I miss your insightful posts and sassy comments very much!  We go WAY back!  All the best, and get a housekeeper that Bill approves of!  

Hugs (gentle ones!) and best wishes!