Trusted Contributor

Hey hey hey; it's the weekend! What are your plans?

I am at my lake home in Virginia enjoying the last of summer before we close it up in November.  Calling for cooler temps coming in this weekend so I welcome that!

What are others plans for the weekend?

Honored Contributor

Re: Hey hey hey; it's the weekend! What are your plans?

On Tuesday this week I got a text from my son which read "Brisket on special at Kroger, lunch on Saturday."  My response was "See you then"  Just got back to my office from my grocery store so I could bake a fudge brownie pie and a pasta salad to go with his meal.  Playing with grandchildren while stuffing my face. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

My sister, her DH, their youngest daughter and her famiy are coming for a visit and lunch tomorrow.

I had asked sister about her and her daughter coming up during the week for a girl's day.

Well, heaven forbid the men be left out and the 14 and 1/2 yr. old daughter woudn't be happy.  So  they are all coming.

Honored Contributor

After work today, running errands, Saturday, laundry and spending time with my Mom.....Sunday is church...Last couple of weekends we have been super busy, so it will be nice to have a more leisurely Saturday, especially after working all week!

Trusted Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

On Tuesday this week I got a text from my son which read "Brisket on special at Kroger, lunch on Saturday."  My response was "See you then"  Just got back to my office from my grocery store so I could bake a fudge brownie pie and a pasta salad to go with his meal.  Playing with grandchildren while stuffing my face. 

Sounds delightful and enjoy your time!

Trusted Contributor

Lol, I get you!  My man is the same way.

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

After work today, running errands, Saturday, laundry and spending time with my Mom.....Sunday is church...Last couple of weekends we have been super busy, so it will be nice to have a more leisurely Saturday, especially after working all week!

Enjoy your time with your Mom; I surely miss mine.  

Esteemed Contributor

My nephew and his fiancé are in town so we are having a family party. Not my house nor my son so no work for me. The last get together in LA before we move. Bittersweet.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Going to the Ohio State vs Michigan game.

Honored Contributor

A mamogram..nothing too exciting( I hope)