Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

JustJazzmom. I post on both forums and the other forum is fine. It's not nearly as bad as some here would have you believe. I'd highly recommend checking it out and seeing for yourself.

gardenman,

I have a question I don't think anyone has asked. We've all seen snippets of stuff posted in Zone 3 before they get poofed here.  Do you think those posts aren't "that bad"? Is it true that people are given instructions to come over here and disrupt threads?

~Enough is enough~
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC for recruiting to another forum.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hey PeterDM.

[ Edited ]

mystrion 1. What I'm saying is that most of what you're seeing posted here is the absolute worst stuff that's posted there and far, far, far from the norm. If I handpicked things people have said about me on the Q forums, and the names I've been called here, you'd think everyone here was a nasty, horrible person. (I was called delusional, arrogant, pompous, and uninformed earlier today here.) 

No one there has ever instructed me to do anything other than join in the discussions and have fun. It's a nice forum with fewer restrictions where real discussions can take place. Compared to many sports, computing, and video gaming forums I've been on, it's absolutely 'G' rated over there. Anyone who wants to check it out can wander over and give it a look for themselves and decide if it's for them. This ridiculous game of nitpicking the worst posts to try and keep people away is just dumb. Use your keyboard and mouse and take a look for yourself.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Thanks for your response, gardenman.

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor
If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

JustJazzmom. I post on both forums and the other forum is fine. It's not nearly as bad as some here would have you believe. I'd highly recommend checking it out and seeing for yourself.

Have you been to Zone 3?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Area 51
Esteemed Contributor

Gardenman ~ I agree with what you've posted here. I don't know why people feel threatened when another board is created. It happened here not that long ago with a nice lady,and people would still be talking about that one if the new hadn't been started! 

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Gardenman ~ I agree with what you've posted here. I don't know why people feel threatened when another board is created. It happened here not that long ago with a nice lady,and people would still be talking about that one if the new hadn't been started! 

Who said they feel threatened by another board?

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lotus wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Who said they feel threatened by another board?

Semantics aside, you can use any word you'd like Lotus, but when the same people continue to post about the evil  lurking at another board it's pretty clear.