Super Contributor

Re: Hey! One thing we don't have to worry about for now!

Just have to worry about State's letting out inmates 

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter 

Not at all, mine is loaded and ready on a bedside table.

No kids or grandkids here, just me and DH, who has a loaded gunrack in his man cave, guns he inherited from his Dad.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Here in NEW YORK  police report  roberies killings stabbings down to a alltime low.

even the criminals are not coming out.they dont want to go to the prisons or hospitals now.ofcourse there are no home invasions as everybody  in new york is at home.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@deepwaterdotter 

Not at all, mine is loaded and ready on a bedside table.

No kids or grandkids here, just me and DH, who has a loaded gunrack in his man cave, guns he inherited from his Dad.

On a bedside table? You must not have cats. Cat parents will know what I mean.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

I said to my husband last night "remember just a few weeks ago when it seems like our biggest concern was vaping"?

Honored Contributor

@Porcelain 

Nope, no cats, just an 80 lb. pit bull (my avatar). who's not allowed to sleep in my bed with me, because he insists on trying to sleep on TOP of me and I only weigh 105 lbs., LOL!

Besides, my bedside table has a bottom shelf, which is where Smith & Wesson resides.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Am I being paranoid by keeping a loaded gun in my gun safe?  I can open it with a swipe of my finger.

@deepwaterdotter  No you are not.  The gun shops in Philly ran out guns & bullets & had to close up!  Our local news showed the long lines outside of the gun stores last week or so. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif