Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hey, LipstickDiva! Where Art Thou?

Sheilaray, I saw your post on the thread I started a few days ago on the Fashion forum. I didn't realize LSD was having surgery.

Here's wishing her the best for an uneventful recovery!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/31/2015 missy1 said:

HH?

Rumor has it that the great and powerful webmaster b~a~n~n~e~d her to the outer limits of Klaxon-5.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/31/2015 Plaid Pants said:

HH?

Rumor has it that the great and powerful webmaster b~a~n~n~e~d her to the outer limits of Klaxon-5.

How does a new poster like you always seem to know who has been banned?

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/31/2015 abbeythe8th said:
On 3/31/2015 Plaid Pants said:

HH?

How does a new poster like you always seem to know who has been banned?

I'm not new, the registration date is messed up, when I accidentally locked myself out of my account.

But if you read what I said carefully, I said RUMOR has it. I didn't say that I knew anything for a fact.

It's just a RUMOR that has been floating around this place.

Honored Contributor

On 3/31/2015 SoftRaindrops said:

I noticed that Pqfan is also missing.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

I hope both LipstickDiva and Pqfan return soon....

Oh my you're right. Hope they are both OK?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Valued Contributor

I'd be shocked if she got banned. She been posting too long and knows the game. She is a very respected and respectful poster. I'm praying everything is alright; I thought for sure we would have heard something by now. P.S. Hey Sox, HisElk and PD! Sox, maybe you want to edit your thread and include LipstickDiva's name in the title?
Valued Contributor

On 3/31/2015 Sheilaray said: I'd be shocked if she got banned. She been posting too long and knows the game. She is a very respected and respectful poster. I'm praying everything is alright; I thought for sure we would have heard something by now. P.S. Hey Sox, HisElk and PD! Sox, maybe you want to edit your thread and include LipstickDiva's name in the title?

Sheilaray, I think the poster they are talking about that could have been banned is Happy Housewife if I'm not mistaken. Hope that helps.

I can't see any reason why LD would be banned as I've read plenty of her posts in the past and nothing ban worthy stood out IMO.

I hope we hear from her soon.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/31/2015 Sheilaray said: I'd be shocked if she got banned. She been posting too long and knows the game. She is a very respected and respectful poster. I'm praying everything is alright; I thought for sure we would have heard something by now. P.S. Hey Sox, HisElk and PD! Sox, maybe you want to edit your thread and include LipstickDiva's name in the title?

No can do, Sheilaray ... you can only edit a thread title before someone posts on it. After that, it's in perpetuity.

Valued Contributor

On 3/31/2015 SoX said:

No can do, Sheilaray ... you can only edit a thread title before someone posts on it. After that, it's in perpetuity.

Thanks, Sox. Been so long since I posted regularly that I forgot! Bumping for LipstickDiva!