Honored Contributor

It could be worse we could be in Iowa where it's 11'

below.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  It has actually warmed up for those of us West of the mountains.  It was 11° last Thursaday morning, about 25° today up to 47° this afternoon.  The Eastern part of NM is frigid.

Stay inside and be warm.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Be in the 50's by Wed and 60's by Thurs.

People will be like rats out of a cellar LO

I bought Renee's reversable sweater and Denim and Co. lunch time special the oversized V neck sweat shirt.   I can wear a medium in that. So, over the years I have the pink, white, turquoise and today I bought the

black.

QVC can retire if I can't leave the house. LOL

Waiting on my 'claw' bangle by Adorna and my cuff

from Jay King.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  We've had 2 heavy rains, a snowstorm, & snow squalls within about a week here. It's going to snow again tonight & maybe Friday, while our temps drop way down. Last year there was no snow & temps were mild.

Your comment about my going back to living in the desert is looking pretty good now. I may still be searching for my Shangri-La.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily   I drawn to the PNW where nobody ever worries about lack of rainfall.  I've forgotten what that's like.  Also you can grow any plant and it flourishes.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  Does it snow in the PNW? I've seen enough to keep in my memory for the rest of my days Lol.

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily   Yes but I think it's mostly rain....lots of it.

Honored Contributor

Sure the Iowa temperatures are deadly, but wouldn't it be worth it?

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE 

Next door in Nebraska the weather has been consistently colder than Iowa. You're hearing about Iowa due to the GOP and their caucuses today. Every other year, Nebraska and Iowa both have way below zero temps for a couple of weeks in January. We're used to the weather on the plains and dress for it. It gives us character and a lot of stamina, too!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Heat bills would be so high I'd have to , in my old age, go back to cutting trees down, splitting boulders, in half to get up on truck bed , then, getting them up on log splitter, then stacking in barn, then, bringing in a load to the wood closet.

I'm thru with that c*ap. LOL