Respected Contributor

Re: Hey Idol-ers, what do you think?

Joey and Jax are my favorite. But too me all the kids are super talented.
Honored Contributor

clark was great tonight......and i also loved joeys rendition of her song.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

On 4/1/2015 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: Once again, I just don't care for this group. I thought Joey was atrocious. It's all I can do not to mute the tv when she and several others sing. I was confused about the whole Twitter save thing. Everyone voted last week and that should have been it. What's the point of voting if they potentially change the results.

I bet in the original voting, Daniel would have stayed. There was no purpose in voting.

Honored Contributor

On 4/1/2015 missy1 said:
On 4/1/2015 gidgetgoeshawaiian said: Once again, I just don't care for this group. I thought Joey was atrocious. It's all I can do not to mute the tv when she and several others sing. I was confused about the whole Twitter save thing. Everyone voted last week and that should have been it. What's the point of voting if they potentially change the results.

I bet in the original voting, Daniel would have stayed. There was no purpose in voting.

I agree with you. I think they didn't like the result so they gave the opportunity for the result to possibly be changed. Yes, absolutely. No purpose in the original vote.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

I thought it was a dismal evening all around. At the very least I think everyone had pitch problems including my fave...Clark. Unfortunately he is devoid of stage personality. I don't care at all for Joey. She occupies a very specific niche. I think her calling is jazz but not much else. I think it's time for Qaasim to go next week.

Honored Contributor

Clark was amazing last night. There were one or two pitch problems, but other than that, he's the only one I can watch and enjoy throughout the whole song. All of the others, I can't wait until it's over.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Clark did a great job..and what a handsome guy!!!

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

My favorite is Tyanna. It's taken me a long time this year to develop a favorite. I thought it was long past due for Daniel to leave. He was beginning to remind me of Sanjaya.

I just think 15 is way too young for a boy to be on Idol. He would have had a much better shot at winning Idol if he had waited a few years.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Honored Contributor

REMEMBER: All of the songs last night were required to be Kelly Clarkson songs. This narrow category was not the best for some of the performers.

My favorite: Quentin (BEST first performance of any performance I have ever seen. To use JLo's phrasing... "I had goosies all over")

Jax: (really like)

Daniel: too young... voice cracks : (

Clark (ooo those eyes, those eyes!): he "nailed it" at the end of his performance by looking straight into the audience and all of the girls' hearts melted!

Nick:

Joey:

Quassim: (no can do):

Rayvon: (won the Twitter vote-off last night):

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

On 4/2/2015 lovestoteach said:

REMEMBER: All of the songs last night were required to be Kelly Clarkson songs. This narrow category was not the best for some of the performers.

My favorite: Quentin (BEST first performance of any performance I have ever seen. To use JLo's phrasing... "I had goosies all over")

Jax: (really like)

Daniel: too young... voice cracks : (

Clark (ooo those eyes, those eyes!): he "nailed it" at the end of his performance by looking straight into the audience and all of the girls' hearts melted!

Nick:

Lovey:

Quassim: (no can do):

Rayvon: (won the Twitter vote-off last night):

I think the one you have named Lovey is actually Joey. I remember there being a Lovey at one time.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion