Respected Contributor

Re: Hershey is filling Reeses's Peanut Butter Cups w/ Reeses Pieces

Same thing with ice cream flavors @colliemom4.  So many exotic flavors.  Just give me my vanilla, chococolate, or strawberry, please.  lol

@dex, that's exactly why I don't care for Reese's PB cups -- because they're gritty and sugary.  I don't think I've ever had a Reese's that was smooth and creamy.  ??  I prefer PB cups like Ohio Buckeyes.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I've noticed that there are so many versions of M&M's now. Some of them sound disgusting that I won't even try them. Not a big Reeses fan, but I actually think this one doesn't sound too bad.

My favorite M&M version was coconut, but it has been discontinued. It is probably good for my waistline, but I miss them.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

If the Reese's pieces were mixed in with the filling I think it might give them a good crunch!

Respected Contributor

Not tempted in the least.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Contributor

I like the smooth center so why would I want  crunchy pieces in there.  If I want Reeses Pieces, I will buu Reeses pieces.  As long as we can still get the original, I'm good.

Esteemed Contributor

No.

Stopped the candy thing in my early 20's.  Haven't regretted it at all.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

I'm assuming this is Hershey looking for another product - just as they have done with their kisses.  How many different varieties of those are there now?

I don't love the pieces and won't buy them in the cups -  on those I'm a total tradionalist.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I've noticed that there are so many versions of M&M's now. Some of them sound disgusting that I won't even try them. Not a big Reeses fan, but I actually think this one doesn't sound too bad.

My favorite M&M version was coconut, but it has been discontinued. It is probably good for my waistline, but I miss them.

How the ___ did I miss those?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@bad coffee wrote:

I like the smooth center so why would I want  crunchy pieces in there.  If I want Reeses Pieces, I will buu Reeses pieces.  As long as we can still get the original, I'm good.

It's sacrilege, I tell you!

Funny, I used to be a fan of crunchy peanut butter, then one day I was suddenly repulsed by it.  Like someone flipped a switch or something.  It's smooth Skippy for me and that's that. 

I'll pass on these cups and I probably won't buy them for the trick-or-treaters, either.  Unless they're on sale, of course...

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

No thanks. I don't like the small ones even. I like the regular size so I can taste the peanut butter--yum yum