Honored Contributor

@SoX 

The NFL 100 Years Anniversary Commercial was fantastic and my favorite commercial ...I loved all those cameos of NFL greats...and the boy that "starred" in it and brought the ball into the stadium did a TERRIFC JOB!!!

My second favorite was the Groundhog Day Commercial with Bill Murray.....

That commercial about the dog and the heart tumor and the google one about Loretta brought a few tears.... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I thought what was interesting how many local commercials there were. Is that something new or did I just forget?

@sweetee2 

Our area didnt have many local commercials at all....I guess only a couple of lawyers here could afford the exorbitant fee....LOL!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Here's my pick ...

[ Edited ]

Jeep's Groundhog Day.  

Honored Contributor

Mr. Peanut.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

The Doritos ad with Sam Elliot and Lil' Nas X was my fave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6qchztaw9g

My favorite too and The Walmart pick-up commercial!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor
Take It To The House & Google, Remembering Loretta, The Kool Ranch, Sam Elliot. All excellent but my favorite, the teaser & Hulu with TB12 just fun & Wisconsin Veterinary College.
Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom    Every time I think surely Sam has gotten old enough that my heart won't go pitter patter.....then it's WHAM.....full onset cardiac arrest Smiley Very Happy

and yeah, I know that's not him doing all those moves.....and guess what? do....not......care.......that man is smokin' HOT

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

@SunSprite 

Oh YES! He IS smokin' hot and always has been for me!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

No Budweiser Clydsdales..disappointing 😠 I thought most of them were subpar. Most of them it was hard to tell what they were selling. Took too long to get the point.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Frequent Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Best of the best ...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/superbowl-special-2020/nfl-take-it-to-the-house-kid/vi-BBZA7VX

That one and the Google one about remembering his wife.