Valued Contributor

Re: Here is the wedding dress

the only "rule" is shoulders should be covered.......in other words no strapless.......

(Pnina can pin some lace to her arms...lolol)

honestly...I still have hope she will look classic....*fingers crossed*

Honored Contributor

@BettyNewbie 

Meghan's style is classic, petite lovely figure. I know she will not disappoint. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

Maybe because it was my era but I thought Princess Anne was a lovely bride.  I guess I prefer brides wrapped in sheets or looking like nuns to some of today's hoochie mama looks.  (Pnina Tornai's looks)

Image result for pnina tornai 2018

At first glance I thought Kate Middleton's dress was lovely but the more I looked at it, the more it looked like a strapless corseted gown with lace draped over it to make it suitable.  Her breasts looked like get shielded in armor.

These are obviously extreme and meant to shock, not something that the vast majority of today's brides would choose.

Fortunately, there are many, many choices in between totally wrapped up and these!

Valued Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Does anyone have thoughts on whether Meghan wears a tiara or not? 

I say she wears one, the question is which one? 

THIS!

I cant decide which one she may wear....the Stratmore(?) Rose that belonged to the Queen Mother wouldnt be bad with a veil added and if its sit down low into her hair...for some reason I think Harry would want to include her in some way...of course The Spencer Tiara is probably the best guess....BUT......Earl Spencer has had that one on half the population on England with all his marrriges.....(hehe).......it doesnt seem very special to me even though Diana wore it.....but it may be the one especially since Kate got her ring...also the Cresent may show up again....keep her on even ground with Kate....

which one do you think she may wear??

also...it could be a new one like Fergie.....I also like the idea of entering without one and exiting with one...like Fergie

Today...Im thinking a new one....She spends a ton of money......I do think she will settle in though

Honored Contributor

@BettyNewbie I think she might wear the Spencer tiara.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

What's with these women standing there looking stern with their hands on their hips?  It's off-putting, to me at least.

@ValuSkr- I was going to say the same thing! That model sure does show a lot of negative attitude to wear a wedding gown. Nasty looking!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@Shorty2U wrote:

Omg that dress is gorgeous! I'm surprised its posted online. I know Prince Harrys busy, but what if he would see it if he goes online?

PS my son gets married the same day (cant wait!) so I will be dvr'ing the Royal wedding! 

hi @Shorty2U - congratulations to your son and his bride and to you and your family! 

Wishing you all lots of good luck and happiness!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

Image result for princess anne wedding dress

That looks like a nun's habit.   😁

@Ms tyrion2- when I saw it I thought it looked like a friar's frock!