Valued Contributor

Re: Here is the latest from the Q Team on "MY ACTIVITY"...

@sunshine45 wrote:

if anyone checks out the OTHER thread i tried to do a step by step to explain how to get in to see ALL of your posts, not  just the ones you started......from most recent to oldest.

Thanks. That works but seems like a lot of trouble. Maybe they will tweak it and make it easier like before.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I guess I'm in the minority, as somebody who never used this feature (not sure why I would want to), but my concern on this issue is that they DELETED a lot of the current threads, instead of deleting ONLY old threads.

So, unless they can recover all those current threads, there will be no way to see all the activity during that time immediately before the change.

I had heard that they are working on it, but you will still probably only see the posts or threads you've made SINCE the new board yesterday.

Yes that's right.  It's 3 to 4 months of conversations and active threads started in March, April, May and June that are just completely GONE.  How INEPT!

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

this same forum......a little further down.

O.K. Thanks!

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Re: Is there a setting like the old "My Activity" which was just a list

in case anyone is still having problems with accessing your RECENT history, here is a good explanation on how to see it. it was posted by @gardensla on another thread.

In the grey banner that says View All Forum Topics there is an empty box. 

Type in your name, then in the drop down menu next to it (the defaul is "community") select users.

This will pull up your info.

In that bunch of data, click on "posts" and you will see your entire user history for the past few days incuding your responses to the post originated by others.

When I followed your instructions, step by step, it didn't work for me. Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

Re: Is there a setting like the old "My Activity" which was just a list

in case anyone is still having problems with accessing your RECENT history, here is a good explanation on how to see it. it was posted by @gardensla on another thread.

In the grey banner that says View All Forum Topics there is an empty box. 

Type in your name, then in the drop down menu next to it (the defaul is "community") select users.

This will pull up your info.

In that bunch of data, click on "posts" and you will see your entire user history for the past few days incuding your responses to the post originated by others.

When I followed your instructions, step by step, it didn't work for me. Smiley Sad

Although I joined this board in 2014, I didn't post very much until about 2 - 3 months ago. So all I get is my 1 post from way-back-when and my 2 most recent posts.

I'm shown as having 6 posts whereas before this change I was up to 176. I'm kinda bummed about that.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]
At my job we update our internal systems often. Before day 1 launch we create step action user guides that walk everyone through every field and function, also giving descriptions of what each thing means.

Just a thought...but this might have been a good option for this launch. Could have loaded them all to the getting started section. Maybe 1 would be a quick start guide - quick helpful steps to set settings and get us all up and running. Another could be longer, or individual ones that detail steps for various function.

I think the Q and Q Social Team could use a training department, or leverage the one they use to develop training for internal associates who are hired new and need to learn internal systems.