Trusted Contributor

Re: Here We Go, Storm Has Started Here.

Upstate NY ~ supposed to start here around 1:00 ~ expecting 5-12 inches of snow : )

Esteemed Contributor

Your pup will love, @Irish1210 .  Mine did the one time he got to experience it.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Forecasted for up to 6 inches in RI (near Ma border).  Supposed to start by 5:00pm today.

Already went grocery shopping, cooking a nice dinner for me and my hubby and lighting the fireplace!   Very overcast and cold right now, 19 degrees.

Honored Contributor

Started late night in Ohio last night. It's been snow, freezing rain, and now rain. One big sloppy mess. As the temps drop all this slush will freeze and be a mess, but not really anything like a real storm for us in this area.....at least so far.

Honored Contributor

I got 4" from this storm at my house on Thursday.  Today is bright and sunny but chilly. At least there's no wind.

Both the Santa Fe and Taos Ski areas got 14".  Skiing here is fantastic right now with lots of dry, fresh powder.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Just outside of Baltimore and, as usual, all they hype produced nothing. 

* I feel for those who hit the stores, bought up stuff for the storm and...nothing.

* I feel for those who had numerous school and community events today and saw them       all canceled....for nothing.

* I feel for those who paid for pre-treatment of sidewalks and roads in their community because we were told OMG ICE SNOW DANGER DANGER SO BAD HORRIBLE STORM (which would have cost my community $4500 but as HOA president, I  told them not to do it) and....nothing.

It will be 41 degrees tomorrow. Yep, we're getting nothing.

Trusted Contributor

im in pa. and it started here around 10am... they say only up to maybe 4 inches... but are they ever right lol i think it depends on the temp, they say changing to rain here so the totals will be lower... but it is only about 33 here... time will tell.. 

Honored Contributor

W NC.  Light rain.

Honored Contributor

Just started here around 12:30 or so. Road and driveways white, grass still brown. Supposed to get 2-4. Southern NY/Northern NJ.

Esteemed Contributor

Thinking of all of you in the affected areas ❤️