Esteemed Contributor

Here We Go, Storm Has Started Here.

It's almost 11:30 am here in NE PA and the snow has been coming down for 10 minutes.  I guess it's to go alll day and some areas are to get a mix later.  As long as there is no ice I'm good. Luckily, we may only get 5 inches.  It it very cold out.

It was so beautiful and sunny last weekend but I knew it was a flook and reality would hit soon.

If you are in the path of the storm stay safe.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Here We Go, Storm Has Started Here.

Hi @CrazyKittyLvr2 , I was wondering if you were getting the snow yet. I think we're around the same area more or less. It started here about 10:45 a.m. Not sure how much we will get. Ch. 69 (WFMZ) weather says 2-4 and another says 1-3 with possible rain and or ice. Anyhow, take care.

Honored Contributor

Here in downtown Chicago we only got a couple of inches.  But it will be very windy and very cold overnight--near zero.

Contributor

northern Delaware a snowflake every 10 min or so

Honored Contributor

About 5 inches overnight in Wisconsin.  I can hear husband using snow blower as I type.

Trusted Contributor

Got about 3” over night. Started back up around 9 this morning. Supposed to get 6-12” by tomorrow — in the U.P. Of Michigan. 

Respected Contributor

@Charlottesmom wrote:

northern Delaware a snowflake every 10 min or so

@Charlottesmom Northern Delaware too, Pike Creek. Just came back from Kennett and they have more flurries than we do. 

Honored Contributor

I am in Westchester  County NY snow shuld start here about 3PM, nothing to do today but stay safe and watch the weather

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

After reading you're post, @CrazyKittyLvr2 , I looked out my window and it has begun snowing. Flurries, really. The heavy stuff will be here soon enough in NJ. 
DH and I are going to a party this afternoon, 2 houses down from us. We may have to shovel our way back home. 😁

Enjoy your snow day.

Honored Contributor

Just started here with expected ice.  So it won't be much accumulation.  Hate ice though.  Very cold.