Trusted Contributor

Re: Here We Go Again-Cannot place an order-

wvufan, I also could not use easy pay on the tsv so did not order.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Can QVC Protect Our Personal Data? - Lost Cofidence In Them

Makes me wonder- has this been a hack of our data?? Wish the organization would post something truthfully telling everyone what has happened/status!

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

So if they can't handle phone orders and if the system is also down, I guess they expect customers to order by snail mail???????????  What a way to run a business!!!!!!!!!!!  I wonder what recourse the vendors have when folks cannot order during their presentations?

Smoke signals ?????😂🤣

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I mentioned this in one of the other many threads on this subject, so I'll reiterate it here - people might want to make sure they don't have any credit cards on record here.

A long time ago, during one of their other website problems, many of us went into our accounts and deleted any cards on file.  I left my QCard there - probably mainly because I have no clue where it is so if I had to use it I wouldn't know the number.  That's on me.  D'oh!  But I feel fine just not having any of my bank cards or especially debit cards on file.

Honored Contributor

If there's something you want to order due to sale price and easy pay info, write it down and CS will honor all of it whenever their systems come back up be it tonight, tomorrow or next week.

Told to me by a CS manager an hour ago.

Honored Contributor

I got that message friday. later in day, ordering was back up and running.

I got an email on Saturday saying all that I ordered on friday during outage, is being processed for delivery. I had already reordered the same stuff when site was back up and running.

had to cancel entire friday order. I got all but 2 items canceled. 

what a mess

Esteemed Contributor

You would think that a HUGE company like QVC would have a top notch technical/computer system.  What are they spending their money on......HOSTS SALARIES?

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I'm not even going to attempt an order till this gets straightened out once  and for all. 

...or maybe not even then.  Unacceptable for a company this large.  HSN doesn't have this problem!

Esteemed Contributor

Hopefully this won't happen during "In the Kitchen With David"....or else he won't be able to do his

"HAPPY DANCE", lol.