Honored Contributor

Here Are 5 Ways To Deal : With Life as It Is now

This was sent to me by my former yoga instructor 

1. Laughter is good medicine. Watch a funny movie. Take out your old photo albums and laugh at yourself.. what seems funny now but weren't then style choices. Or simply reminisce and find something to smile about. Plus, it is a good Feng Shui energy thing to bring life to unused or little used objects by using and enjoying them.
  2. New structure or vantage. Crawl around on the floor. No matter your age. Humans develop through that stage to connect neural pathways. May rewire some that need rewriting. Also it is literally a different vantage point to see the world differently. Get low, being closer to the earth. Look around and notice. Maybe kids know something we have forgotten.
  3. Continue best practices of at hOMe sanity savers. Keep doing what is working. People are eating healthier. Going outside for walks and saying hello (at safe distances) to neighbors and passerbys. Doing new things like learning a new language, taking a nap, virtual happy hours. Trade ideas with friends, family, neighbors. Virtually of course. That's how I found the jellyfish cam from the Aquarium of the Pacific. Watching and hearing the sounds is so soothing! + link to jellyfish?
  4. Reach out for help. If you are one of those I can do it myself type people, and you do need help with something physically, emotionally, or spiritually, good time to practice reaching out. Best part of being human is making a difference in the world with/for others. Keep asking and you will find help. And expand your human experience. Practice this week is to as for help 2 times, and help another(s) 3 times.
  5. Develop your intuition. There is a lot of information and messages being thrown around. No one knows what is best for you better than you. Listening to your intuition is practice. Like a muscle, the more you use it the more it grows. Tune in to your body, especially to your gut and listen up. What are those sensations and feelings really saying to you?
Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Here Are 5 Ways To Deal : With Life as It Is now

@I am still oxox   All wonderful ideas. Your yoga teacher is quite wise. Thank you for posting.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Here Are 5 Ways To Deal : With Life as It Is now

@I am still oxox  All good ideas although for me #2 is out.  If I could get on the floor I would be there until someone found me.