Occasional Contributor
Posts: 8
Registered: ‎12-10-2010

I am making cookies for a cookie exchange tomorrow. I have made a traditional thumb print recipe my own instead to making a thumbprint I am just rolling in fine chopped walnuts flattening out and then covering tops with melted chocolate after baking. I need a name for these cookies...any suggestions?