Super Contributor

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@Yankee2000 Posts are removed when they violate our standards. Reposting deleted comments or bumping is also not allowed. 

@Wayne-QVC, Please provide an email address so I may forward my concerns regarding this issue in a more private manner. 

QVC Customer Care

@Yankee2000 QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Super Contributor

Thank you Wayne!  

Respected Contributor

Re: Hello fellow posters

[ Edited ]

just swoopin by to say hello Yankee.........hope your day is going well.................................raven

Spoiler
since everyone was doing it by accident.......I thought I would do it on purpose LOL 

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

Howdy everyone.  I'm a northerner but I am not sure I am a Yankee?  Are all nawtherners Yankees?   Or just the Northeastern ones.

I'm hanging out waiting for Sunshine to start the RHONY thread tonight.

Respected Contributor

@scotttie wrote:

Howdy everyone.  I'm a northerner but I am not sure I am a Yankee?  Are all nawtherners Yankees?   Or just the Northeastern ones.

I'm hanging out waiting for Sunshine to start the RHONY thread tonight.

I've often wondered where the line is drawn that makes someone a Yankee or not one.............where ever that line is, I'm sure California isn't near it LOL........so I can't say I'm a Yankee.......dude.........I'm Californian bro.....................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Respected Contributor

All y'all yankees need to drive better when you move to the south.  Lol. Youre not in nyc or boston.  Of course a few southerners, myself included, have been known to tailgate a little too closely.

Hi OP!  

Respected Contributor

Yankees are above the mason dixon line and west of the mighty mississippi.

Respected Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:

Yankees are above the mason dixon line and west of the mighty mississippi.

WEST of the Mississippi?

Respected Contributor

Yes. You are a southerner if you are south of the mason dixon line and east of the Mississippi river.  So basically southeast US.