Honored Contributor

@Yankee2000 wrote:

I work in a lab.   I think teaching is a major superpower!   I'm not easily offended either,   I'm very easy going.  

Y2K:  Most folks are genuinely nice, I think.  I don't post as much as I used to but I enjoy reading here. 

Life is just way too short to sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff (there's a book about that). 

Smiley Happy

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Super Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Yankee2000 wrote:

I work in a lab.   I think teaching is a major superpower!   I'm not easily offended either,   I'm very easy going.  

Y2K:  Most folks are genuinely nice, I think.  I don't post as much as I used to but I enjoy reading here. 

Life is just way too short to sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff (there's a book about that). 

Smiley Happy

I have met some wonderful posters and I've had a great time reading and posting with you guys ( or y'all or yous guys) lol!   

Respected Contributor

Am  I missing something about this thread?  I thought it was about a new poster introducing herself, but the OP is not a new poster.

Just the same, "hi, Yankee2000."

Super Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

Am  I missing something about this thread?  I thought it was about a new poster introducing herself, but the OP is not a new poster.

Hello muttmom,  I was simply saying hi to those that happened to be posting on CC today.  I'm not a new poster, not that it matters. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Yankee2000 wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

Hello muttmom,  I was simply saying hi to those that happened to be posting on CC today.  I'm not a new poster, not that it matters. 

Thank you for responding.  It just sounded to me like some posters were trying to give you advice about posting here.  Sort of felt like, wink, wink to me.

Super Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@Yankee2000 wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

Thank you for responding.  It just sounded to me like some posters were trying to give you advice about posting here.  Sort of felt like, wink, wink to me.

You're welcome.  By the way, I'm a muttmom also, I have a yorkiepoo named Molly who is my world Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is bating

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Respected Contributor

@Yankee2000 wrote:
Hey everyone in CC! My nic is Yankee2000 but feel free to address me as Yankee,Y2K, really any variation is OK. I'm here to have fun, meet some nice posters, and maybe learn a thing or two.( it's always good to learn). I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! Smiley Happy

Welcome to the Q............hope you enjoy your time here..................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Super Contributor

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@Yankee2000 wrote:
Hey everyone in CC! My nic is Yankee2000 but feel free to address me as Yankee,Y2K, really any variation is OK. I'm here to have fun, meet some nice posters, and maybe learn a thing or two.( it's always good to learn). I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday! Smiley Happy

Welcome to the Q............hope you enjoy your time here..................raven

Hi raven!  Good to see you, I enjoy reading your posts. Smiley Happy