Not applicable

Hello! I am new here........again!

Hello!

I posted this message on another thread but figured it might be beneficial to just introduce myself to everyone. I used to participate in the QVC forums 2 yrs ago, mainly on the CareGivers thread. Does anyone know if that is still around? I don't see it on the list. They have changed the format of this community and I am having a hard time finding anything, to be quite honest. I had alot going on in my life and stopped posting on here. I am usually up through the night because I cannot sleep so I thought this might be a good time to meet some new people and quite possibly say hello to some folks that I used to chat with. (mrsshop, are you still on here?)

A little bit about myself.......My name is Carrie. I am almost 48 yrs old with a wonderful husband and 2 wonderful kids (Brandon-12yrs and Brittany-11 yrs). I have had 3 back surgeries and suffer from chroinic pain 24/7. As a result, I am permanently disabled and spend my time laying on the couch as I am not able to sit or stand more than 15 minutes at a time. My handicap does not prevent me from being close to my kids and spending time with them. We enjoy watching movies, coloring, reading books & playing games all from the comfort of my couch.

Despite my problems, I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful family. My hubby and I just celebrated our 15th wedding anniversay and have been together for 18 yrs. I will have to say that being a Mother is the biggest joy of my life! Both of my kids are in advanced classes at school, are straight A students and both play in the band. I am so very glad that they are home for the summer because I cherish every minute I get to spend with them, as they are growing up so fast!

I would love to meet new people on here as I love to chat. I do love to shop even though I can no longer go to brick and mortar stores. I have an extensive wardrobe, including purses and jewelry. It is very rare that I can leave the house, so when I have a chance to go somewhere, I really enjoy putting a nice outfit on and picking accessories that go with it cause even though I don't feel good on the inside, baby, I am going to look great on the outside! lol

Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}