Honored Contributor

Ha Ha Ha..........my dentist takes blood pressure, too..........and then says, "It's a little high".     I just say........."Well, I'm looking at a tray of some pretty evil looking tools and a big syringe"

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

It's all about their afraid of being sued. All it is. Losing their license and being sued up the wazoo. I'm married to a health professional , so, I know the score. State board tells these people what they can and can't do, what they should do and what you **** better do.

Somebody looking to take away your career and every dime you got can come in and claimed this , that and something else and ruin you. I don't blame them for being 'alert', but, I got preached to and it made me mad it's nothing you can voluntarily control anyway. I do what I can on my end to make it lower all I can do . Other then that I sign the waiver and tell them to shoot me up if that will make them get it over with. LOL Thank God my teeth are in pretty good shape .

Esteemed Contributor

Reading the temperature reports here, I am amazed at the heat.  The fires sound so scary.  I hope things cool down for you.  These weather extremes seem to happen more often or is it just that I was unaware before.  How do the pets handle the heat?  Take care everyone!  LM

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624,

I'm in Colorado and it's not exactly cool---er.Smiley Tongue My window thermometer got to 98. So far the hottest day of the year.

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

Reading the temperature reports here, I am amazed at the heat.  The fires sound so scary.  I hope things cool down for you.  These weather extremes seem to happen more often or is it just that I was unaware before.  How do the pets handle the heat?  Take care everyone!  LM

@Lilysmom  My dogs get up early, do their running around, then come in the house and sack out about noon or shortly after.  It is cool here in the mornings, unlike some places.  I'm at about 6,000 ft altitude.  That makes the difference.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

yeah, the mornings here too are almost cold hahahahha when that wind starts and your outside you come in and get a sweater. I have to drag water hoses to one side of the house that is a ways out that doesn't get hit by the sprinklers.  I water the pinon trees every other day. I get my fanny out there by 7.

so funny you see all the neighbors hitting a lick real early then by noon it looks like a ghost town around here. Nobody stirring.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE, I meant for a visit. DH would want to move to Florida. Not me, no way. When I was in the military I lived in Louisiana for four years. Humidity was awful. 

Honored Contributor

Oh, I wondered if you would move away from your daughter. LOL

No, girl stay away from Fl. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   all I'll say on here.

Respected Contributor

It hasn't hit 100 here (Chicago), but we've been in the 90s and high humidity.

I have been walking in the eveving and am just drenched when I'm finished.

I feel so bad for people who do any outside work.  I don't know how they stand it.

Super Contributor

Hi Kachina624. I also live in N GA. are you East or West?

tea