Regular Contributor

Heather Thomson-Yummie vendor

Was flipping thru channels this a.m. and she was on Evine speaking about those compression socks/foot wear.  I wonder what happened to her shapeware line she had on the other channel.  I've purchased her Yummie shapeware in the past and really like it, very well made and comfy.  I noticed on HSN there are only 5 items up and they are either on clearance or sold out and could not find any of it on Evine.   

Valued Contributor

Re: Heather Thomson-Yummie vendor

Is she a rep/vendor for Tommie Copper? 

I loved her yoga pants.  I thought her line was great. 

Honored Contributor

I think she is just a vendor/rep for Tommie Copper.  I also am pretty sure her Yummie line is gone from HSN although it still can be purchased elsewhere.   

Regular Contributor

I guess she is a rep now for Tommie Copper.  I was surprised to see her there, especially for another company.

Valued Contributor

Does she still have the Yummie brand? 

I saw some at DSW, but I didn't know if that's old merchandise.

Honored Contributor

@Bri21 wrote:

As far as I know, yes.  There is a website called yummielife that sells her products and I seem to think some of them were featured in a magazine recently.

There were some lawsuits involved her and a brand manager or someone higher up in her company but I don't know whatever happened.  Apparently one of the reasons she left the housewives show was the brand manager or big wig at Yummie didn't want the brand affiliated with the show at all.  He wouldn't allow filming of Heather at the headquarters nor did he want it mentioned on the show.   

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Bri21 wrote:

As far as I know, yes.  There is a website called yummielife that sells her products and I seem to think some of them were featured in a magazine recently.

There were some lawsuits involved her and a brand manager or someone higher up in her company but I don't know whatever happened.  Apparently one of the reasons she left the housewives show was the brand manager or big wig at Yummie didn't want the brand affiliated with the show at all.  He wouldn't allow filming of Heather at the headquarters nor did he want it mentioned on the show.   

Interesting.  I had no idea about all of that. 

I find it strange she's a rep for Tommie Copper though. 

Super Contributor

I thought she looked familiar. I bought DH the socks.  Great deal.