Occasional Contributor

Heather Hall is leaving ShopHQ

[ Edited ]

She said she's not going to another Network, that it's to spend more time with her family and grandchildren. (It's unbelievable that she's a grandmother.)

She was wiping away tears as she made her announcment.

She also posted on her Facebook: 

After 14 years of taking you shopping here at shop HQ Saturday will be the last day that we shop together on TV ☺️After that I will be shopping at home just like all of you . I am stepping away from TV shopping to spend more time with my children and grandchildren.💛💛💛 I want to extend a huge thank you to shop HQ and Invicta for an amazing journey! Drop me a comment so I can give you a shout out

Wonder if that's the real reason for her departure. Not too long ago she had her own jewelry line. It's too bad, I enjoyed watching her presentations.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Heather Hall is leaving ShopHQ

@CindyMoon  my three favorite Home Shopping places to shop are QVC, HSN and Shopq. I don't watch, but I shop. Don't know the person you mentioned, but usually I thought they had to wait at least a year before they can join another HSNetwork. That's what I heard. She should enjoy her time with her family and then decide what she wants to do.

Trusted Contributor

Wow, no idea she was a grandma. 

Respected Contributor

I love Heather and will miss her on ShopHQ.  She is a true professional!

Honored Contributor

Not sure if I've ever seen her ... anyone got a photo?

New Contributor

Heather Hall is my favorite host on all the tv networks. I will miss her but I am happy she will be with her family. Good for her!

Honored Contributor

May be an image of 1 person and standing

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor

SORRY TO HEAR HEATHER IS LEAVING SHOP HQ.  THAT CHANNEL IS A SINKING SHIP.  THEY HAVE TOO FEW VENDORS SHOWING THE SAME LINEUP OF MERCHANDISE EVERY DAY.  SHE WAS THE BEST THING THEY HAD GOING FOR THEM.

Honored Contributor

Seems like whenever some leaves, it's "to spend more time with the family".  My thoughts are that they were let go.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw this announcement on Instagram, and someone mentioned something about her selling jewelry, so I think she has something else in store, but probably doesn't want to say anything just yet.

Or maybe she is just taking a break for a while..She is one of the best hosts for sure. I remember Erin from SHOPHQ left for a few years and just recently came back as well. 

Heather will surely be missed.She is the epitome of what a good shopping host should be like. I don't watch Shophq too often, but my husband is an Invicta fanatic, so he watches  quite often!!!