Respected Contributor

Re: 'Heartwarming' photo of police officer eating lunch with homeless woman goes viral

He must be a fine police officer and a finer man.

Honored Contributor

Re: 'Heartwarming' photo of police officer eating lunch with homeless woman goes viral

Thank you so much for posting this @San Antonio Gal .  What a kind man he must be.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

This is a Beautiful story that is repeated everyday, but not captured on film.  

Our police officers do a lot for the community, so much more good than we know.

I am glad Officer Rivers is getting recognition for his kind efforts.

Honored Contributor

I follow good news pages on Instagram. It always helps me, but especially during these times. Good people still exist and they make this world a better place.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I saw this over the weekend and it brought tears to my eyes. So many times people just walk by homeless people like their not there. And I always tell people you don't know what caused that person homelessness.  I thought it was so nice that the officer shared his lunch with that lady.