Respected Contributor

Re: Heart Warming Story Dog Rescues Hummingbird Must See!

That was so incredible and inspirational - if only more people had the love and compassion that this dog had.  What a beautiful story - thank you for posting this!

Respected Contributor

Such a sweet,loving, positive thread...Thanks for sharing.

When we go swimming we put our index finger up and hummingbirds land on it, it's so much fun. They let me know when they need food, they'll buzz my head when I'm in the yard best thing ever.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow !! Just Wow !! Thank you for sharing.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@CaliKat

Wow, thanks for sharing, that is remarkable.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

You're all so welcome. I just loved it and wanted as many people as possible to see it. We need more uplifting stories these days.  Heart

@MaRina It's so cool that the hummingbirds fly around you like that, to let you know they need food. Smart little buggers! LOL

Honored Contributor

When my GSD was a puppy she found a baby raccoon in our yard and pointed it out to us. When mama never came back we brought to the wildlife rehab. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@CaliKat, thank you so much for posting that, what a sweet, incredible story..   

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@CaliKat wrote:

You're all so welcome. I just loved it and wanted as many people as possible to see it. We need more uplifting stories these days.  Heart

@MaRina It's so cool that the hummingbirds fly around you like that, to let you know they need food. Smart little buggers! LOL

We are so lucky because we have them year round Heart

Honored Contributor

@CaliKat - Thank you for posting that.  I just watched the video; nothing surprises me, when it comes to animals and their capacity for helping any  living creature in distress.  (And we think we're the "superior" species?)

Honored Contributor

Thank you for posting this.  How did he teach Hummer to fly using a hair dryer?  At any rate, I don't think I'd let a wild bird, even a hummingbird, live in my house, uncaged.